Practice #5

Well nwa and anyone la related rocked the raider hats , I guess cube was the only one loyal

That's when Da Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaidas were playing at the LA Coliseum. Once they left, several of their fans started band wagoning to other teams. Not Cube though. Cube is a real die hard Raider fan. My former colleague has a suite right next to Cube's suite at the Oakland Coliseum. He's there, faithfully at least 6 games out the year, my boy said.

Advertisement

It does look like he's favoring that leg. I'm hoping it's just him being uncomfortable wearing a brace

Its the brace not him. i have had the unfortunate circumstance of having to wear one and run its not fun and its hard to run normal in them. he prob can't wait to take it off and let loose. But only when its time and the trainer and coach says its ok.

Mike for me is like sinorice was. U decide what that entails. Dee is getting better & bigger. Just gotta work on concentration.

Sinorice was faster, imo. Wiggins will be solid once he learns to catch.

Advertisement
**** you guys! Scared the **** out of me. Saw it was 16 pages, hopped in to read and saw a post on the second page about Thomas being out, and just knew the next 14 pages were about Jeff Thomas.

And I have yet to see or hear of any proof that he actually disposed of those bits of Filipino pipi. For all we know they could be in his closet with his homemade quilts and memory bears.
U know what I think of everytime I hear anything about shebow. U know that joke about the old time rabbi who made wallets out of circumcised boys ******** and every time the customer would take his money out the wallet would grow into a suitcase... that's shebow and forcing his religion on those filipino boys.

So you dont feel we should have players practice at multiple positions who are capable & will inevitably be called on to play multiple positions due to the fact we have ZERO depth on the line worth any substance? Our wr unit **** near half of them are doing the same thing. He knows his starting spot and he knows how to hold it down. For cohesions sake atleast other people need burn at that spot and him elsewhere cause **** always be in the lineup if healthy. It's not unique to Barry doing this by the way.
What you think our Starting Oline is looking like as of today? Obviously Scaife, Donalsdson, and Gaynor are starting. But who are the next best 2-3? ...the positions will obviously be determined based on that, well at least Scaife's. We need some ******* OT's to step up man.

Advertisement
The people that represent us in the media and on these podcasts make us look like a bunch of p*ssies. Manny Navarro just conceded defeat to the gator, made it seem like every position on our team is a question mark and acted like we were done for at the QB position. None of them talk **** back or even stand their ground. Sh*t is ridiculous.
Take a look at some of our posters, they aren't much different.

Hopefully because of this the gator walks in with supreme overconfidence and gets smacked down early and often.

What you think our Starting Oline is looking like as of today? Obviously Scaife, Donalsdson, and Gaynor are starting. But who are the next best 2-3? ...the positions will obviously be determined based on that, well at least Scaife's. We need some ******* OT's to step up man.
Honestly brother I dont pay them enough attention except when were in 7s or 11s & besides that you know I dont speak on what I dont know unequivocally. Oline is something I dont know enough about. I just see horrible depth out there and it worries me.

Advertisement
Honestly brother I dont pay them enough attention except when were in 7s or 11s & besides that you know I dont speak on what I dont know unequivocally. Oline is something I dont know enough about. I just see horrible depth out there and it worries me.

And you played college and pros....and have seen them practice more than anyone here.

Yet we have guys whose athletic career was limited to middle school intramural co-ed kickball telling us exactly what’s going to transpire.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m worried like anyone else is about our Oline and their depth, but it’s all based on what I saw last year, in actual games.

I do appreciate the info from other reasonable and insightful posters like @Liberty City El and others, who seem to stay on top of it more. But we also have a lot of other people that just vomit out stuff without knowing what they’re talking about.

Last edited:
And you played college and pros....and have seen them practice more than anyone here.

Yet we have guys whose athletic career was limited to middle school intramural co-ed kickball telling us exactly what’s going to transpire.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m worried like anyone else is about our Oline and their depth, but it’s all based on what I saw last year, in actual games.

I do appreciate the info from and other reasonable and insightful posters like @Liberty City El and others, who seem to stay on top of it more. But we also have a lot of other people that just vomit out stuff without knowing what they’re talking about.
Hence why you gotta recognize things for what they are. Certainly gets aggravating but is what it is my brother

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back