Practice #5

Advertisement
Favre had a **** of a fastball. He could sling it. He just loved taking risks, he was a gunslinger. But as far as all of this, he was an excellent passer, just got careless with the ball sometimes.

I know Favre, personally. He lives about 2 blocks from my uncle in Hattisburg, MS and played ball w/ my relative while at Southern Miss.

I can unequivocally tell you that Favre would rather throw through a tight window just to show he could v. hitting a wide open WR many times JUST B/C HE COULD. lol. Gunslinger doesn't even begin to describe Brett. Dude play professional football like he did back yard football. Johnny Football was able to get away w/ that type of football on the college game, but couldn't get away w/ it on the professional level b/c he didn't have the arm strength like Brett. My relative told me Brett broke his middle finger more than once back in college b/c he would gun it on just a regular slant. lol.

He kicked someone?
His opponent has described it as ‘getting stomped!’
1564524344380.gif

Advertisement
The people that represent us in the media and on these podcasts make us look like a bunch of p*ssies. Manny Navarro just conceded defeat to the gator, made it seem like every position on our team is a question mark and acted like we were done for at the QB position. None of them talk **** back or even stand their ground. Sh*t is ridiculous.

I know Favre, personally. He lives about 2 blocks from my uncle in Hattisburg, MS and played ball w/ my relative while at Southern Miss.

I can unequivocally tell you that Favre would rather throw through a tight window just to show he could v. hitting a wide open WR many times JUST B/C HE COULD. lol. Gunslinger doesn't even begin to describe Brett. Dude play professional football like he did back yard football. Johnny Football was able to get away w/ that type of football on the college game, but couldn't get away w/ it on the professional level b/c he didn't have the arm strength like Brett. My relative told me Brett broke his middle finger more than once back in college b/c he would gun it on just a regular slant. lol.

Yep as far as velocity, good old fashioned mustard, he has to be like in the top 3 all time. I can’t imagine what it would be like to catch one of his fastballs from about 15-20 yards out

Dont forget in his spare time he massacres the unsullied young boys scrotums of third world countries

And I have yet to see or hear of any proof that he actually disposed of those bits of Filipino pipi. For all we know they could be in his closet with his homemade quilts and memory bears.

Advertisement
Yep as far as velocity, good old fashioned mustard, he has to be like in the top 3 all time. I can’t imagine what it would be like to catch one of his fastballs from about 15-20 yards out

When I was 15, he had this little camp out in Mississippi that I went to, and it was a challenge to catch a pass from Brett to see if we could handle the next level. I saw the first kid, and that joint went straight through his gloves and his face turned red. Needless to say, I kindly stepped out of line. lol.

The people that represent us in the media and on these podcasts make us look like a bunch of p*ssies. Manny Navarro just conceded defeat to the gator, made it seem like every position on our team is a question mark and acted like we were done for at the QB position. None of them talk **** back or even stand their ground. Sh*t is ridiculous.
Yeah that sh*t is definitely annoying lol

Advertisement

Fun Favre story - his daughter is married to my friend's colleague's son. She had no idea who he was "oh yeah, my daughter-in-law's father played American Football. He's called Brett Favre, apparently he was quite good?.....". Way to bury the lede.

Bearing in mind I'm in the UK, that's a weird link!

Fun Favre story - his daughter is married to my friend's colleague's son. She had no idea who he was "oh yeah, my daughter-in-law's father played American Football. He's called Brett Favre, apparently he was quite good?.....". Way to bury the lede.

Bearing in mind I'm in the UK, that's a weird link!

Yo that's so dope bro.

I love Brett man and that pains me to say as a Bears fan b/c he kicked our *** literally every season. But he's a good dude. He's easily accessible to the locals til this day. I haven't seen in him in about 5 yrs or so, but my parents were just out in MS to visit the fam and ran in to him.

Advertisement
What are you talking about "represent us?" They cover the team; they're not representing jack. Yall know what it is, idk why yall put so much weight in what anyone outside of the team or w/ good connections says about the team

Yo that's so dope bro.

I love Brett man and that pains me to say as a Bears fan b/c he kicked our *** literally every season. But he's a good dude. He's easily accessible to the locals til this day. I haven't seen in him in about 5 yrs or so, but my parents were just out in MS to visit the fam and ran in to him.

A lot of bear fans rolling around Compton ?

A lot of bear fans rolling around Compton ?

Not even close; they don't really be having favorite teams like that. I'm assuming they've all taken on the Rams as their team now, but back in high school, it was whoever was winning....so they were all 9ers or Cowboy fans, w/ the latinos being heavy Raider fans.

Not even close; they don't really be having favorite teams like that. I'm assuming they've all taken on the Rams as their team now, but back in high school, it was whoever was winning....so they were all 9ers or Cowboy fans, w/ the latinos being heavy Raider fans.

Well nwa and anyone la related rocked the raider hats , I guess cube was the only one loyal

Advertisement
Back