Practice #5

I want Scaife at LT but he finished the spring at LG, and now has opened up camp at RG.

Feels like BB is trying his best to make chicken salad out of chicken you know what.

He was at LG because Navaughn was at Center because of Gaynor's injury. You knew that already, though.

Advertisement
With Scaife inside, its got to mean they have more faith in herbert and Nelson that we want to believe. Heck they are going against the best DE's in practice.. Minus Zuniga no one comes to mind as far as a equal competitor as to what our Ts are seeing in practice. Practise just started, but having scaife inside must mean that they have more faith in the Tackles then they do the guards.. I think Scaife is better suited as a OT, but the combo of Donaldson,Gaynor and Scaife as the middle 3 sounds good as well.
I wonder if Butch is putting his best guys inside to secure the middle and trusting his coaching on the outside

Advertisement
The myth of Tebow “just winning” or “all he does is win” has always been interesting. He lost around 7 games as a starter at uf which is not a great winning percentage for a college qb. And he was just barely above .500 as a starter in nfl.

I get OP’s point but there are better examples for “winning” than Timmy.

Dude went 26-2 his last two seasons at UF with 77 TDs. He’s the perfect example.

Advertisement
You guys do realize press isnt watching full practice or even close right? Every part of the field is just fine.
I'm really excited to see what Hightower can do for us as a SE. I think he can do things there other guys on the team cannot. I know you've mentioned WRs are being cross-trained at multiple spots, but where do you see your dude best fitting?

Anyone else thinks when a pass is completed on Knowles, it doesn’t count? Lol
JK
Im sure Florida won't. And to any idiots that think maybe he wont see playing time, rewind back the past 2 years when everyone else hoped that.

You can't honestly sit there and tell me Brett Favre was one of the worst passers of all time. He might have thrown some risky passes but he was consistently among the league leaders in pretty much every passing statistic. He's one of the BEST passers of all time.

Teblow, on the other hand was an option quarterback who threw like a girl.

Favre had a **** of a fastball. He could sling it. He just loved taking risks, he was a gunslinger. But as far as all of this, he was an excellent passer, just got careless with the ball sometimes.

Advertisement
I'm really excited to see what Hightower can do for us as a SE. I think he can do things there other guys on the team cannot. I know you've mentioned WRs are being cross-trained at multiple spots, but where do you see your dude best fitting?
Hes excited cause it's more about utilizing match ups now than anything. First three is jt,kj & nephew in any given spot. 4 wide throw in Pope. Nephews a team player & were all simply excited for the possibilities in this offense regardless of spot. X is the most intriguing to me though.

Hes excited cause it's more about utilizing match ups now than anything. First three is jt,kj & nephew in any given spot. 4 wide throw in Pope. Nephews a team player & were all simply excited for the possibilities in this offense regardless of spot. X is the most intriguing to me though.
I just think we need a guy with his frame to finally use body placement to bully his way into 3rd and 6+ conversions. Someone throw this kid some slants and deep ins to go with the outbreaking and vertical routes they had WRs mindlessly doing last season.

Advertisement
Anything to make of Wiggins or Harley improving or nah?

You guys do realize press isnt watching full practice or even close right? Every part of the field is just fine.
Insidetheu guys made a comment from observation of the opening practice as if Perry was the guy who can run a complete offense in terms of stretching the field and that he has the most arm talent. I just don’t agree with that take as perry has issues throwing down the field imo

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back