Practice #5

Advertisement
Nesta had a brace on his knee entering camp so this is probably precautionary more than anything. I think itu reported yesterday in the camp thread that it wasn’t serious I believe.
This is an extension of a fight he had about a month ago & he tweaked that on friday. Several nagging things with him & brevin. Both will be fine.

Advertisement
He was a Frosh WR who obviously looked good in practice and worked his **** off to get playing time. Whether it be his route running, his blocking, his effort, and separation from defenders.
Yes, he had the dropsies in his very first season at this level but that does not mean we should put a scarlet letter on him and make fun of him every time he hits the field.

In normal cases he would have RS. Last year I don't count against him. He shouldn't have been out there. This year I am expecting more from him. And definitely expecting the drops to cease.

Advertisement
This is an extension of a fight he had about a month ago & he tweaked that on friday. Several nagging things with him & brevin. Both will be fine.
This is what we need a video of., Nesta fighting sounds like a must see.. Staff must have buried the body lol

Lol no we are not doing thank dink and dunk bs... Tate is going to have to learn how to throw in this offense or he is going to be the next Transfer to hit the portal again.
Nah brother. It's not necessarily dink & dunk. But alot of enos offense involves quick timing routes/underneath. All the better honestly. With the athletes we have you should feel just fine them having the ball isolated in space trust me.

Advertisement
Clearly u do not know what a west coast offense is. Do your research.
Bruh. This is why you stay getting in arguements. Hes just saying a preference of what he wants to see so hes HOPING you're wrong. Better ways to say you're correct than telling him go find a clue. You were right. Just stick to that. We all gotta do our parts so theres not so many petty *** arguements derailing the threads.

Bruh. This is why you stay getting in arguements. Hes just saying a preference of what he wants to see so hes HOPING you're wrong. Better ways to say you're correct than telling him go find a clue. You were right. Just stick to that. We all gotta do our parts so theres not so many petty *** arguements derailing the threads.
You do know he was replying to Krazycane, right? Lol

Advertisement
Nah brother. It's not necessarily dink & dunk. But alot of enos offense involves quick timing routes/underneath. All the better honestly. With the athletes we have you should feel just fine them having the ball isolated in space trust me.
This will allow our receivers and tight ends to be able to get open and create space immediately. Bama does this a lot too

I'm trying to be a better me. Still a work in progress though.

Advertisement
Back