Practice 4

View attachment 48278

Pinckney needs to lay off the fried chicken. He looks ridiculous b.

I agree... He was trying to gain weight too fast the wrong way. Like Shaq realized that 250 was too heavy... Mike realized that 215 was too light... to be in the chaos after the ball is snapped, with 300 lbs lumbering giants trying to knock you the %$#k out. He needs to take his time putting on the way... with a good diet... maybe some baked chicken... He will be fine... I have the ultimate confidence that he will perform.

If Im not mistaken but didnt the athletic program put in a whole staff just for this purpose(diet, nutrition, etc) and now a complete training table?

Advertisement
Stop with the updates. We're not going to have any fans left by the time the season starts. They're all going to be dead from strokes.

Somehow, we won't be able to field an offense without any 3 TE sets. Shut the program down!!

He ran that between 245-250 at the end of spring. Idk what he weighs now though

Pinckney needs to be shredded and look super hot naked, or he can't play football. It's that simple. More Calvin Klein underwear models!

Advertisement
[TWEET]893465421067804672[/TWEET]

tumblr_ohwbtevAp51rfd7lko1_500.gif

What a bunch of clowns lol those 2 are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinkney is fine.

Callem "steel marshmellows". Dude shows up on Saturdays. Not worried about him one bit.

Advertisement
Pinckney looks terrible. He got fat --- you can't spin it any other way. That's about 25lbs of bad weight.

WTF was this kid doing this offseason?

Wouldn't suprise me to see D. Owens take over that starting position

Pinckney is old school. He's like Mike Irving and those dudes. Party all night. Eat and drink. Then show up on Saturday and stomp your pvssy out.

Leave him alone and let him kill motherfckers. He'll get himself right. He's not here to win Mr. Universe.

Pinckney looks terrible. He got fat --- you can't spin it any other way. That's about 25lbs of bad weight.

WTF was this kid doing this offseason?

Wouldn't suprise me to see D. Owens take over that starting position

This is also just one photograph. While I agree he could shed a few pounds, Pinck doesn't always look this soft. He's a fun follow on IG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pinckney is old school. He's like Mike Irving and those dudes. Party all night. Eat and drink. Then show up on Saturday and stomp your pvssy out.

Leave him alone and let him kill motherfckers. He'll get himself right. He's not here to win Mr. Universe.

This right here, kid is a playmaker. We need him on the field as much as possible.

Advertisement
Back