Practice 4

TE is increasingly becoming a concern. I'm not so worried about the lack of receiving options beyond Herndon because we are loaded at WR's, but we need able bodied blockers. I imagine we are rarely going to run 2 TE sets, but having a 2nd TE who can block is really useful in short yardage and goal-line situations.

We can just throw George Brown out there as an extra blocker.

Advertisement
Crazy someone can be this big but run a 11.1 in the 100m. Dj Johnson is a freak athlete
View attachment 48277

I don't think he's running anything near that with all this added weight. I could be wrong.
Doesn't matter, his speed is beyond elite for his size. Trent Harris said the other day he is too fast to be playing dt and not have off the edge in an interview. Maybe 2 weeks a before he got to Miami on his last podcast interview with Pete he said he was weighing 250

IMG_0762.jpg

Pinckney needs to lay off the fried chicken. He looks ridiculous b.

Advertisement
TE is increasingly becoming a concern. I'm not so worried about the lack of receiving options beyond Herndon because we are loaded at WR's, but we need able bodied blockers. I imagine we are rarely going to run 2 TE sets, but having a 2nd TE who can block is really useful in short yardage and goal-line situations.

attachment.php

Advertisement
View attachment 48278

people just have different body types, doesn't necessarily mean he isn't in shape.

Typical fat boy answer.

Naw, that's what uknowwhat said last week when someone tried to insinuate Pinckney wasn't working hard

Way to deflect, Broke. It's clear as day you're one cheeseburger away from having a coronary.

Advertisement
View attachment 48278

people just have different body types, doesn't necessarily mean he isn't in shape.

Typical fat boy answer.

Naw, that's what uknowwhat said last week when someone tried to insinuate Pinckney wasn't working hard

Way to deflect, Broke. It's clear as day you're one cheeseburger away from having a coronary.

You are delusional lol. I mean that's the only possible explanation though right? I mean he's been here just as long as quarterman and Mccloud yet they are built differently. Shaqs dad says he's working hard so I'm just going to go with that. All I know is Pinckney is a dog on the field

Advertisement
View attachment 48278

Typical fat boy answer.

‘Ghosts of greatness’ inspire Miami Hurricanes linebackers Michael Pinckney, Shaq Quarterman and Zach McCloud | Canes Watch

Pickney's workin

Advertisement
Back