Practice 4

View attachment 48278

Pinckney needs to lay off the fried chicken. He looks ridiculous b.

I agree... He was trying to gain weight too fast the wrong way. Like Shaq realized that 250 was too heavy... Mike realized that 215 was too light... to be in the chaos after the ball is snapped, with 300 lbs lumbering giants trying to knock you the %$#k out. He needs to take his time putting on the way... with a good diet... maybe some baked chicken... He will be fine... I have the ultimate confidence that he will perform.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol y'all still riding that George Brown bandwagon huh? Can't crack the top 5 and won't be the first off the bench. Hope y'all finally stop being enamoured by the SEC next to his name

TE is increasingly becoming a concern. I'm not so worried about the lack of receiving options beyond Herndon because we are loaded at WR's, but we need able bodied blockers. I imagine we are rarely going to run 2 TE sets, but having a 2nd TE who can block is really useful in short yardage and goal-line situations.

We can just throw George Brown out there as an extra blocker.

I think he looks good.. compared to Eddie Lacy.

Fat-Eddie-Lacy.jpg

Lol y'all still riding that George Brown bandwagon huh? Can't crack the top 5 and won't be the first off the bench. Hope y'all finally stop being enamoured by the SEC next to his name

TE is increasingly becoming a concern. I'm not so worried about the lack of receiving options beyond Herndon because we are loaded at WR's, but we need able bodied blockers. I imagine we are rarely going to run 2 TE sets, but having a 2nd TE who can block is really useful in short yardage and goal-line situations.

We can just throw George Brown out there as an extra blocker.

Can you name an OL we have NOT in the top 5 who IS in the top 5 genius?

Advertisement
On Third downs we are going to put our best players out there. Even if it means putting 4 DE's out there.

I love that information the most Pete.

Creativity on defense is going to make this Defense fresher and even more dangerous and more difficult for opposing Offenses to prepare for.

With D-Jax's size and propensity to play passing lanes, I could definitely see him being involved in some pass-rush packages at DT.

Posted that in the wrong tread but yes. We have so many guys at DE that can probably do well in obvious passing downs.

On Third downs we are going to put our best players out there. Even if it means putting 4 DE's out there.

I love that information the most Pete.

Creativity on defense is going to make this Defense fresher and even more dangerous and more difficult for opposing Offenses to prepare for.

With D-Jax's size and propensity to play passing lanes, I could definitely see him being involved in some pass-rush packages at DT.

i think he's good, but probably our least talented DE. We have insane talent there. Best 3 deep in the nation on each side

Chad and DJax inside with Garvin and DJ/Patchan flaking them on either side :rickflair2:

Advertisement
I know this Board likes to bust on Matt Porter but he provides the most comprehensive and accurate coverage among media, outside of Pete. This morning's update has twice the amount of information than any other reporter.

Miami Hurricanes practice notes: stars conditioning on Day 4, QB watch is on | Canes Watch

At first I thought someone hacked into my account. You're just missing the S at the end.

Actually, you've just added the S at the end, Mr. Jan 2017.

Advertisement
Crazy someone can be this big but run a 11.1 in the 100m. Dj Johnson is a freak athlete
View attachment 48277

Absolutely.. for perspective.. Jadeveon Clowney was only one inch taller and the same weight coming out of high school... He also ran track and his best 100m time was 11.43. Not comparing them talent wise, but the athleticism is freakish.

Advertisement
Back