Practice 4

Crazy someone can be this big but run a 11.1 in the 100m. Dj Johnson is a freak athlete
View attachment 48277

The cool thing about DJ Johnson and Garvin playing together is they can be lined up on opposite ends of the LOS and still easily high five each other.

We legitimately recruited freakshows. Even garbage time will be exciting to watch.

Can't. ****ing. Wait.

Exactly Lu

Lets say Perry doesn't get the nod against Bethune.

Guess what I'll be doing the 4th quarter?

Watching Johnson, Garvin, Perry, Thomas, Harley and I'm sure I'm leaving some out. You know you're team is coming back when the freshmen are fun to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man what the **** is up with Irving II?

Grotesquely out of shape.

When I heard about him driving a new Hummer in HS I knew he wouldn't have that dog in him like his dad did.

This right here. Dude is out of shape and have no discipline when it comes to food. This is why I'm annoyed we pushed Haskins out. We needed Haskins. He has a waaaaay higher ceiling, and you can at least see he was a dog in the weight room. You could see it in the results.

Irving II on the other hand? Dude looks like he is going to eat himself into becoming an Offensive Tackle

All Richt had to do was pull a "Saban" and give him community service or make him run some stairs or some ****.

Advertisement
Great, more "we don't have TE depth so we're screwed" posts. Who was Clemson's backup TE last year behind Leggett? Who backed up OJ Howard? Does FSU even have a TE? Ohio State had 28 receptions from their TE combined last year. USC's TE had 17 receptions. They all survived and won a lot of games.

We need the top 4 Mackey Award vote getters to win the Coastal.

This got me thinking, but in 1991 the back-up TE behind Colemen Bell was Joe Moore and Dietrich Clausell(both role players at best)

In 2001, it was Robert Williams(who played some H-back) and Kellen Winslow who played mostly special teams as a true freshman behind Jeremy Shockey

Even the best teams aren't 3-deep in studs at every position. You work your way around roster holes(that's what good coaches do)...

A couple of those olinemen look like they're about to pass out.

Pinckney is a beast, eff how he looks.

Irvin Jr is currently sick/under the weather, but it's exacerbated by dehydration and being overweight/poor conditioning

Hope we are accused of running up the score because our backups are just as good or better than the starters.

Advertisement
Great, more "we don't have TE depth so we're screwed" posts. Who was Clemson's backup TE last year behind Leggett? Who backed up OJ Howard? Does FSU even have a TE? Ohio State had 28 receptions from their TE combined last year. USC's TE had 17 receptions. They all survived and won a lot of games.

This got me thinking, but in 1991 the back-up TE behind Colemen Bell was Joe Moore and Dietrich Clausell(both role players at best)

In 2001, it was Robert Williams(who played some H-back) and Kellen Winslow who played mostly special teams as a true freshman behind Jeremy Shockey

Even the best teams aren't 3-deep in studs at every position. You work your way around roster holes(that's what good coaches do)...

TE position is terrible right now with only 1 savage.............we need jordan and mallory asap

Pinckney is fine

giphy (1).gif

Advertisement

Joe Moore was actually the starter for 1/2 of the season until he got hurt, then Bell came in and Moore never got the position back. Bell was a WR playing TE. He was listed at 6-2, 230 at UM, but I doubt he was even 230. He was an athletic freak. Moore was better known for being the holder on XPs, but he was a good blocker.

Advertisement
Back