Practice 2

I think we will be ok with Rosier, he's a guy that's been around for a while, shouldn't make too many mistakes.

Expect for the fact that that's ALL he does

Richt has said multiple times that's what is holding Rosier back. Turning the ball over by trying to do too much.

He hasn't said anything like that about any QB. Richt would never be that open in criticizing a player. Rosier throws alot of picks to Malek Young so that is a major problem, but there isn't one quote where Richt says "Malik's really needs to stop trying to do too much". He speaks in generalities about what he expects from a QB.

here is hoping all the ACC qbs we face throw a lot of picks to Malek Young.

Advertisement
Donaldson looking slim

DGOj-dhV0AAiSAM.jpg

our boys are t h i c c

Advertisement
I think we will be ok with Rosier, he's a guy that's been around for a while, shouldn't make too many mistakes.

if we have to rely on Rosier we are going to win like 9 games. Everyone wants to complain about kayaa, if this guy was any good whatsoever, he'd have passed him. Ride with the freshman and build for the future already.

Advertisement
Also at this point, especially with the amount of DB we're looking to bring in, I think Romeo will get moved to OLB or something.

Advertisement
7 wins with rosier.

You're outside your ******* mind.

Mickey Mouse could be our QB with THIS years schedule and THAT defense and we'd still win 9 games. We might just win 10 games with no one at all lining up at QB.

The hate is ridiculous. I think Rosier can be adequate...some of you have just build up the Perry thing so much in your minds that you've lost all sense of rationality.

if we have to rely on Rosier we are going to win like 9 games. Everyone wants to complain about kayaa, if this guy was any good whatsoever, he'd have passed him. Ride with the freshman and build for the future already.
"this guy" is a true Cane and will win games for us. There is a reason he is still number one QB despite having Heisman Trophy winners on our roster.

Advertisement

Think of every freshman who actually had a good season on a quality team in recent memory. Winston comes to mind, Manzel comes to mind, etc etc etc

Want to know what those guys had in common...they were REDSHIRT freshmen. You guys are expecting a TRUE freshman to ride into town on a white horse and do something that isn't done very often.

I've been saying it all summer and going back to the day Kaaya declared...Rosier is going to be the opening day starter. He may not end the season as the starter....but I highly doubt Richt walks into Doak in the 3rd game of the season with a TRUE freshman.

Last edited:

Think of every freshman who actually had a good season on a quality team in recent memory. Winston comes to mind, Manzel comes to mind, etc etc etc

Want to know what those guys had in common...there were REDSHIRT freshmen. You guys are expecting a TRUE freshman to ride into town on a white horse and do something that isn't done very often.

I've been saying it all summer and going back to the day Kaaya declared...Rosier is going to be the opening day starter. He may not end the season as the starter....but I highly doubt Richt walks into Doak in the 3rd game of the season with a TRUE freshman.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back