Practice 2

I think we will be ok with Rosier, he's a guy that's been around for a while, shouldn't make too many mistakes.

Expect for the fact that that's ALL he does

Richt has said multiple times that's what is holding Rosier back. Turning the ball over by trying to do too much.

He hasn't said anything like that about any QB. Richt would never be that open in criticizing a player. Rosier throws alot of picks to Malek Young so that is a major problem, but there isn't one quote where Richt says "Malik's really needs to stop trying to do too much". He speaks in generalities about what he expects from a QB.

You're messing with me.

That's Rosiers biggest flaw.

He literally threw 6 picks in 3 Spring scrimmages, only 1 of which he was allowed to be hit.

You're either ******* with me or just dont pay attention.

Advertisement
I think we will be ok with Rosier, he's a guy that's been around for a while, shouldn't make too many mistakes.

Richt has said multiple times that's what is holding Rosier back. Turning the ball over by trying to do too much.

He hasn't said anything like that about any QB. Richt would never be that open in criticizing a player. Rosier throws alot of picks to Malek Young so that is a major problem, but there isn't one quote where Richt says "Malik's really needs to stop trying to do too much". He speaks in generalities about what he expects from a QB.

You're messing with me.

He literally threw 6 picks in 3 Spring scrimmages, only 1 of which he was allowed to be hit.

You're either ****ing with me or just dont pay attention.

Rosier has a problem throwing picks. He threw 5 in 3 scrimmages. But Richt is never that direct in talking about QBs. It isn't his style. He made his statements regarding QBs not turning bad plays into a disaster early in the spring. He doesn't talk about his QBs and picks them apart with direct quotes. Also the Miami media has proven incapable of asking direct questions about actual important QB attributes so he doesn't have to.

Have you heard one media member ask something like "Malik and Evan have been with you for two offseasons, what do you think is holding them back from taking another step in their development?"

Last edited:
200.webp

Advertisement

You're messing with me.

You're either ****ing with me or just dont pay attention.

Rosier has a problem throwing picks. He threw 5 in 3 scrimmages. But Richt is never that direct in talking about QBs. It isn't his style. He made his statements regarding QBs not turning bad plays into a disaster early in the spring. He doesn't talk about his QBs and picks them apart with direct quotes. Also the Miami media has proven incapable of asking direct questions about actual important QB attributes so he doesn't have to.

Have you heard one media member ask something like "Malik and Evan have been with you for two offseasons, what do you think is holding them back from taking another step in their development?"

Is that really all you're arguing?

Of course Richt isn't publicly trashing his QBs.

He HAS said in interviews that he wants him to not necessarily try and be the hero, bc that can sometimes get you in trouble.

Every scrimmage and every source in the program has stated that Malik just turns it over too much. AKA the opposite of why you'd go with the "veteran"

**** so players can't improve? How do we know that Malik won't improve a bit this season?

Do players not typically get better with age? Is he capped out?

so Irvin gained 20lbs of fat in the offseason, was penalized by being put 4th on the depth chart behind a true freshman and a walk-on, and had to leave practice yesterday because of his conditioning..? Mallory and Jordan can't get here soon enough.

Advertisement
so Irvin gained 20lbs of fat in the offseason, was penalized by being put 4th on the depth chart behind a true freshman and a walk-on, and had to leave practice yesterday because of his conditioning..? Mallory and Jordan can't get here soon enough.

Is this in writing somewhere? What an ******* that kid is.

Advertisement
time to hit the panic button

[TWEET]892741600790667264[/TWEET]

So the order for drills is by seniority? Degnan is the WOAT

Is that what Richt said?

No he didn't. Another person making stuff up. Perry was third in the order yesterday. He's fourth today. He might be third tomorrow. Maybe Weldon had a better day yesterday? Maybe Weldon told Perry to back the **** up? Who knows? But yesterday's order indicates the seniority stuff is nonsense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back