Practice 2

Is there anyway Cager gets some burn at TE? Maybe not in the prototypical sense of lining up on the line but in sets where we had Njoku out wide last year and Hendon inside? I don't see any reason he cant play a similar role in the offense.

Cager is listed at 218

Advertisement
I think we will be ok with Rosier, he's a guy that's been around for a while, shouldn't make too many mistakes.

if we have to rely on Rosier we are going to win like 9 games. Everyone wants to complain about kayaa, if this guy was any good whatsoever, he'd have passed him. Ride with the freshman and build for the future already.

Think of every freshman who actually had a good season on a quality team in recent memory. Winston comes to mind, Manzel comes to mind, etc etc etc

Want to know what those guys had in common...they were REDSHIRT freshmen. You guys are expecting a TRUE freshman to ride into town on a white horse and do something that isn't done very often.

I've been saying it all summer and going back to the day Kaaya declared...Rosier is going to be the opening day starter. He may not end the season as the starter....but I highly doubt Richt walks into Doak in the 3rd game of the season with a TRUE freshman.

Pretty sure Alabama had a true freshman take them to the ship this year.

I think we will be ok with Rosier, he's a guy that's been around for a while, shouldn't make too many mistakes.

if we have to rely on Rosier we are going to win like 9 games. Everyone wants to complain about kayaa, if this guy was any good whatsoever, he'd have passed him. Ride with the freshman and build for the future already.

Think of every freshman who actually had a good season on a quality team in recent memory. Winston comes to mind, Manzel comes to mind, etc etc etc

Want to know what those guys had in common...they were REDSHIRT freshmen. You guys are expecting a TRUE freshman to ride into town on a white horse and do something that isn't done very often.

I've been saying it all summer and going back to the day Kaaya declared...Rosier is going to be the opening day starter. He may not end the season as the starter....but I highly doubt Richt walks into Doak in the 3rd game of the season with a TRUE freshman.

That's the exception (obvious one at Bama), not the rule.

Two big differences:

He enrolled early, that's an extra five months to be on campus and learn the system

He's a running QB and not required to rely on the pass to win, if Perry wins the job, he'll be a passing QB, that's incredibly different and more complex.

That's the exception (obvious one at Bama), not the rule.

Jamelle Holieway took over for Oklahoma after we snapped Aikman's leg in half in 1985 and led them to the national title. Then he got suspended for their next bowl game and wore a fur coat on the sideline, and then he eventually ended up like this.....

15624563_SA.jpg

Advertisement

Two big differences:

He enrolled early, that's an extra five months to be on campus and learn the system

He's a running QB and not required to rely on the pass to win, if Perry wins the job, he'll be a passing QB, that's incredibly different and more complex.

If anybody but Perry starts vs fsu and we lose it'll be the fcking end of the world on here.

Advertisement

Two big differences:

If anybody but Perry starts vs fsu and we lose it'll be the fcking end of the world on here.

What if Perry throws 8 INT in the first two games and someone else starts and loses to FSU? I'm asking for Brock.

Watch how nasty our D is going to be barring injuries. Get ready for the speed and violence boys, it's back.

Two big differences:

What if Perry throws 8 INT in the first two games and someone else starts and loses to FSU? I'm asking for Brock.

Still the end of the world.

If we lose it will be because our best QB was on the bench. Or maybe he'll still be in HS. Whatever, a loss will be because there was some other QB who would have been amazing if Richt wasn't such a dumb ***.

And I'm surprised, Brock isn't usually shy about asking awesome questions.

Two big differences:

Seriously? Smh

Advertisement

Expect for the fact that that's ALL he does

Richt has said multiple times that's what is holding Rosier back. Turning the ball over by trying to do too much.

He hasn't said anything like that about any QB. Richt would never be that open in criticizing a player. Rosier throws alot of picks to Malek Young so that is a major problem, but there isn't one quote where Richt says "Malik's really needs to stop trying to do too much". He speaks in generalities about what he expects from a QB.

here is hoping all the ACC qbs we face throw a lot of picks to Malek Young.

Ok, He threw 5 picks against our defense in 3 scrimmages, Maybe just maybe our defense is just that good, and wont face another defense like he's faced in practice, just maybe.

Heard that before....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back