Practice 2

Advertisement
7 wins with rosier.

You're outside your ****ing mind.

Mickey Mouse could be our QB with THIS years schedule and THAT defense and we'd still win 9 games. We might just win 10 games with no one at all lining up at QB.

The hate is ridiculous. I think Rosier can be adequate...some of you have just build up the Perry thing so much in your minds that you've lost all sense of rationality.

I'm serious. Malik is not good enough to start at UM. Of course, he may have to. But if he starts, we will absolutely lose games we have no business losing. If we was halfway decent he'd already be named the starter. Its pretty simple.

Is there anyway Cager gets some burn at TE? Maybe not in the prototypical sense of lining up on the line but in sets where we had Njoku out wide last year and Hendon inside? I don't see any reason he cant play a similar role in the offense.

I think we will be ok with Rosier, he's a guy that's been around for a while, shouldn't make too many mistakes.

Expect for the fact that that's ALL he does

Richt has said multiple times that's what is holding Rosier back. Turning the ball over by trying to do too much.

He hasn't said anything like that about any QB. Richt would never be that open in criticizing a player. Rosier throws alot of picks to Malek Young so that is a major problem, but there isn't one quote where Richt says "Malik's really needs to stop trying to do too much". He speaks in generalities about what he expects from a QB.

here is hoping all the ACC qbs we face throw a lot of picks to Malek Young.

Ok, He threw 5 picks against our defense in 3 scrimmages, Maybe just maybe our defense is just that good, and wont face another defense like he's faced in practice, just maybe.

it was pretty good last year. I think it has only gotten better.

Advertisement
7 wins with rosier.

Mickey Mouse could be our QB with THIS years schedule and THAT defense and we'd still win 9 games. We might just win 10 games with no one at all lining up at QB.

The hate is ridiculous. I think Rosier can be adequate...some of you have just build up the Perry thing so much in your minds that you've lost all sense of rationality.

I'm serious. Malik is not good enough to start at UM. Of course, he may have to. But if he starts, we will absolutely lose games we have no business losing. If we was halfway decent he'd already be named the starter. Its pretty simple.

while this is true, the same could be said with any of the backups (if Malik is named starter).

7 wins with rosier.

I'm going to repeat this...the schedule is pathetic enough, coupled with the defense being good enough, that losing games outside of FSU is not going to be on whoever we play at QB this year.

Rosier will be adequate if he gets the call...I don't think he's anywhere near as bad as what you are implying.

7 wins with rosier.

If you think we win 7 games with Rosier you're just a moron. It's pretty simple.

Of course, if Rosier starts and wins 9+ you'll be nowhere to be found, as always seems to happen with posters who make terrible predictions.

Jacory Harris won 9 games as a True Frosh. No reason Perry cant do the same if not more because the D will be top 10 in the country. Rosier/Sherrifs are going to have to be bar none better to not start Perry. If its close then role with the kid!

Advertisement
Jacory Harris won 9 games as a True Frosh. No reason Perry cant do the same if not more because the D will be top 10 in the country. Rosier/Sherrifs are going to have to be bar none better to not start Perry. If its close then role with the kid!

No, he did not. You're thinking of Jacory's Sophomore year.

Everything else you said I agree with.

Went 7-6 in 2008 and Jacory started 2 games. Fake news

LOL

020EA425-E633-4C3B-B870-6D086117D8B4.jpg
Chad and dj Johnson

Advertisement
7 wins with rosier.

If you think we win 7 games with Rosier you're just a moron. It's pretty simple.

Of course, if Rosier starts and wins 9+ you'll be nowhere to be found, as always seems to happen with posters who make terrible predictions.mm

The long time posters know I've been around a long time. Since the grassy days. I'll gladly eat crow.

Advertisement
7 wins with rosier.

I'm going to repeat this...the schedule is pathetic enough, coupled with the defense being good enough, that losing games outside of FSU is not going to be on whoever we play at QB this year.

Rosier will be adequate if he gets the call...I don't think he's anywhere near as bad as what you are implying.

Hope you're right Jedi

Facts: we do not have a QB on current roster with big game experience. Rosier and Shirreffs are getting the snaps with first team is because they have been in the system longer. Shirreffs hasn't played a down in an actual game too. Let's allow the players to compete, and trust CMR and son to prepare at least two QBs.

Advertisement
Back