Practice #11?

Advertisement
Well people are reporting on short viewing periods. Mostly without defense on the field etc. Coaches looking at full practices but Tate is looking trash throwing. Going to be Kosi -Jarren battle imo through Saturday. Excited because both are talented and mobile.
Still a 3 man race, don’t forget Perry is still prone to turnovers apparently which is pretty significant and overall each of the qbs have their own issues. Let’s see what happens the 2nd scrimmage. I’m sure we can look through practice film of each of the QBs throwing some bad throws

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do, what’s our alternative? Even with some inaccuracies at times I still probably want martell over Perry for some reason. So I’ll just go with Williams. I think Everyone has a preference of martell or Perry but everyone I would assume be okay with starting Williams for sure

I think if it’s close, they should start Jarren. He is a year younger and if he is already even with the other two, then I’d start him and ride with him for the next 3-4 years. It would be nice to have a 2-3 year starter at qb that isn’t named rosier.

Advertisement
For you Tate lovers it's not going to happen. The kid just is not accurate and we have big time potential WR'S who need the ball downfield. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the skill set needed in our offense. My bet is on Jarren Williams to start against UF even with no experience. The kid has the goods to be very special.

Again, do you want the qb that 1-1 looks great or the one moving the chains and committing NO TURNOVERS when it’s 11vs11. 11 vs 11 and the scrimmage will decide this.
Don’t understand why that’s difficult to comprehend.
Great point every QB in the NFL can complete every pass in practice with no pressure the difference is in game completions

Advertisement
Does Bishop Gorman specialize in underperformers (compared to their HS hype)? Thinking of Tate, of course, who -- despite his national hype -- has yet to show enough here to take any control in the QB competition, and Jalen Grimble who was a total bust. Sure hope Bolden breaks that mold.

tenor (19).gif

I do, what’s our alternative? Even with some inaccuracies at times I still probably want martell over Perry for some reason. So I’ll just go with Williams. I think Everyone has a preference of martell or Perry but everyone I would assume be okay with starting Williams for sure

Yes but we have no way to evaluate how Williams will perform (accuracy, calling plays, decision-making etc.) in an actual game. That should be heavily weighted in the decision. Not that the other two are Trevor Lawrence by any means (In fact Nkosi's in game performance might be a negative lol).

Advertisement
Back