Practice #11?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not saying we are where we want to be, but it seems like the we are getting pointed in the right direction. Getting back to where the practices and grind make Saturdays fun.
Also refreshing to see the added comp for our receivers because when we were low on depth back in spring they were going against a bunch of walk on dbs all the time. Now they are not

Advertisement
Same thing always being being reported for multiple places, JW most consistent, Perry-up and down Tate-accuracy issues/ up-and down.....

I have no dog in this race. But, can I also highlight that not only is it the same thing being reported, but it's also from the same portion of practice. I have no doubt that Jarren has the overall best arm talent, but what if it just takes Tate and Perry a few more throwing reps to warmup at the beginning of practice (first 1-2 periods of drills) before they're feeling right and in a throwing rhythm? Media has no idea.

Both Bolden and PHillips have to go through the NCAA acclimation period. It was mentioned on one of the other sites that those practices don't have to be field practices. They can be "indoor" type practices. Maybe that's what is up. Or they are still getting all the paperwork, etc cleared.
Correct Hoya, there is a 5 day period

Advertisement
Just pieces trends together in the scattered reporting this seems like the theme; the largest question there to me is whether we want to hand the keys to a first time starter vs UF.
I do, what’s our alternative? Even with some inaccuracies at times I still probably want martell over Perry for some reason. So I’ll just go with Williams. I think Everyone has a preference of martell or Perry but everyone I would assume be okay with starting Williams for sure

Does Bishop Gorman specialize in underperformers (compared to their HS hype)? Thinking of Tate, of course, who -- despite his national hype -- has yet to show enough here to take any control in the QB competition, and Jalen Grimble who was a total bust. Sure hope Bolden breaks that mold.

Interesting point. Brevin looks like a stud though, and Ronnie Stanley was a top 10 pick and current franchise LT of the Ravens.

Some busts from that school, though, for sure.

Advertisement
Interesting point. Brevin looks like a stud though, and Ronnie Stanley was a top 10 pick and current franchise LT of the Ravens.

Some busts from that school, though, for sure.
Thing with that is you can do that with a lot of schools, who was a standout in college at bookie t Washington like that? Only a handful of names

I do, what’s our alternative? Even with some inaccuracies at times I still probably want martell over Perry for some reason. So I’ll just go with Williams. I think Everyone has a preference of martell or Perry but everyone I would assume be okay with starting Williams for sure

Not a good week for Tate to be inaccurate. Hope that was just a misread on a route. This battle is going down to wire and the scrimmage may be the key.

Advertisement
Back