Practice #11?

Advertisement
I imagine a group of people wearing turtlenecks in a poorly lit cafe smoking cigarettes and snapping their fingers in the background as you type these little spoken word gems.
Yes try it sometime it works.
Because if you want to get personal
You might as well cut your tongue
Out now. hummer hummer hummer
πŸπŸ‚πŸ˜„

Advertisement
I think they pick a qb after the 2nd scrimmage. Diaz said before camp they wanted to have a guy in 2 weeks. The last 2 weeks of camp will be spent getting the starters chemistry. And they don't have to announce the qb at all. They could just wait to gameday.

Would be difficult to do so unless the media isn’t allowed to view any resemblance of offensive practice since the QB1 will be clearly running with the ones.

Seas, with that said, who grades out the highest to you in those areas you mentioned? I'm curious to hear your thoughts...

Jarren has the best pocket management by far from what I've seen. Tate has twitchy footwork but he tends to rely on his legs and bail the pocket too much. In high school it often looked like he was planning to scramble presnap and he would run into the backs of his linemen or frantically run horizontally trying to find space. Jarren has the mobility but in HS he was composed behind a leaky OL and when he did flee the pocket it was usually to extend the play and find throwing lanes.

As far as turnovers I only see Perry as the bold and reckless type. Tate prefers to run rather than throw in traffic but if he's struggling with accuracy and velocity that could be problematic. Jarren impressed me in HS with his ball placement and progression reads - eliminating reads that aren't open and using the middle of field efficiently. If he turns the ball over it's because he's adjusting to the speed of the game and the new playbook. It's not in his nature to force throws or panic under duress.

Jarren has the best pocket management by far from what I've seen. Tate has twitchy footwork but he tends to rely on his legs and bail the pocket too much. In high school it often looked like he was planning to scramble presnap and he would run into the backs of his linemen or frantically run horizontally trying to find space. Jarren has the mobility but in HS he was composed behind a leaky OL and when he did flee the pocket it was usually to extend the play and find throwing lanes.

As far as turnovers I only see Perry as the bold and reckless type. Tate prefers to run rather than throw in traffic but if he's struggling with accuracy and velocity that could be problematic. Jarren impressed me in HS with his ball placement and progression reads - eliminating reads that aren't open and using the middle of field efficiently. If he turns the ball over it's because he's adjusting to the speed of the game and the new playbook. It's not in his nature to force throws or panic under duress.

Interesting, thanks for your thoughts. It echoes what I've been told - that Jarren has the most upside of the trio

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back