Practice #11?

1v1 always goes to the best passer. Being a QB is so much more than being a passer. You have to read a defense, know where all your WR’s are, be able to improvise, and make a play. N’Kosi is more accurate than Tate but is turnover city in a game. Jarren is a better passer but apparently struggles under pressure.

Great College QB’s make plays and they aren’t always pure passers. That’s why few develop into good NFL QBs
On the money 🎯

Advertisement
I think we had an accurate QB in Tate until Enos fked with his mechanics. The guy didn’t become a high profile QB by sailing passes and throwing them in the dirt. Sometimes you have to ignore the mechanics and just look at the results. Marino never would have been Marino under Enos. I love the guy’s offensive philosophy but not a fan of what he has done to Martel. To Martel’s credit though, he has been doing his best to adapt.
It’s all confidence. Doesn’t matter who is named the starter, they will each perform a lot better knowing they are the man and will be confident in their game.

I can’t wait until they decide who is QB1 because y’all are ****yn NUTS man....

It’s all confidence. Doesn’t matter who is named the starter, they will each perform a lot better knowing they are the man and will be confident in their game.

I agree but at the same time, he is fighting his instincts/tendencies he has probably had since really young and it’s seriously throwing off his accuracy. I had the exact same thing happen to me and I finally just said *** it I’m sticking with what got me where I was.

I know he’s correcting Pope on false steps at the end but my god does pope have so much potential. His route running isn’t really bad it just needs to be cleaned up.

Dude has talent, but all he did at southridge was run go routes. He can pretty good if he works at it. Gotta a lot to clean up

Advertisement
I know he’s correcting Pope on false steps at the end but my god does pope have so much potential. His route running isn’t really bad it just needs to be cleaned up.

And since when did all the walk on WRs get to go through drills?

I think we had an accurate QB in Tate until Enos fked with his mechanics.

Now people have already moved onto blaming Enos. Charles ****ens couldn't make this s-hit up.

Marino never would have been Marino under Enos.

Tate and Marino are basically the same. Tate might win a Superbowl though considering he was a highly rated QB coming out of HS.

Because if that were the case he wouldn't still be on the team & still receiving first team reps.

Enos doesn't agree with that take, it's not reasoned at all, it's a fans summation based on their own limited information which is biased & jaded based upon last year.

If the OC/QB coach who has proven to be competent & good at his job still thinks he's viable option to be the starter, then fans should at very least respect the opinion of the guy who coaches him every day.

You also don't know anything about the other two's on/off field & innate flaws either, making a snap judgment about ANY of them is simply based on who people like from a personal standpoint & not who actually might be the best for the time being.

And it's not out of the question that one of the 3 QB's that people are rooting for or against could end up playing anyway despite not being named the starter. So if you're against any of'em & the guy you're rooting for gets benched due to poor performance & is replaced by the guy you were against you'll be angry that the guy you were against is playing over the guy you were for & then we'd have the awful scenario of fans actually being upset that a QB won a game simply because it wasn't their guy.

I just want to win. I don't see how having an awareness of critical flaws in a player's game that have existed his entire career is "biased & jaded" information. Enos is giving Perry a clean slate and a fair shot at winning the job which any coach would. That doesn't mean Perry's flaws have been solved. Every indication is that he's still highly erratic under duress and isn't secure with the ball.

I've evaluated all 3 QBs extensively dating back to high school. I know what they bring to the table and I'll take my chances with the guys who manage the pocket more effectively and value the football, until proven otherwise. Our offensive line isn't good enough to start a guy who has bad habits like drifting in the pocket, dropping his eyes against the rush, being loose with the ball in the pocket, and forcing throws downfield or scrambling recklessly when there are reads available.

Feel free to disagree with my evaluations but I've heard enough of these theorycrafting hypothetical arguments about the QB battle that completely disregard the traits and resumes of these candidates. We're fans and we're allowed to form opinions about players and prefer one option over the other. Coaches are not infallible when it comes to personnel management. Far from it actually.

Jamis “Sh$head” Winston or Cam “Da Ham” Newton should have never started if those programs thought like this..... 🤔

Some people can't get over that ****, he messed up a while ago that **** is over. Some of y'all act liked he killed a man, like there had been worst things college players have done.

I don't think you guys realize I'm primarily talking about Perry's on-field flaws, although his personality contributes to them - as with anyone - so it all kinda goes hand in hand.

Advertisement
Weren't the reports on Tate that he was on Adderall, but stopped taking it because it was making him overthink?

That's not an anxiety medication... We got him on Xanax too? Straight speed ballin'
🔝 I tried to warn them: “People... PEOPLE... don’t believe the hype.
Taters were like “he’s a leader, he has this intangible and that unmeasurable.
Then the truth started leaking and it’s like “Noooo, he wasn’t ready.”
1565321159218.gif

I just want to win. I don't see how having an awareness of critical flaws in a player's game that have existed his entire career is "biased & jaded" information. Enos is giving Perry a clean slate and a fair shot at winning the job which any coach would. That doesn't mean Perry's flaws have been solved. Every indication is that he's still highly erratic under duress and isn't secure with the ball.

I've evaluated all 3 QBs extensively dating back to high school. I know what they bring to the table and I'll take my chances with the guys who manage the pocket more effectively and value the football, until proven otherwise. Our offensive line isn't good enough to start a guy who has bad habits like drifting in the pocket, dropping his eyes against the rush, being loose with the ball in the pocket, and forcing throws downfield or scrambling recklessly when there are reads available.

Feel free to disagree with my evaluations but I've heard enough of these theorycrafting hypothetical arguments about the QB battle that completely disregard the traits and resumes of these candidates. We're fans and we're allowed to form opinions about players and prefer one option over the other. Coaches are not infallible when it comes to personnel management. Far from it actually.

I don't think you guys realize I'm primarily talking about Perry's on-field flaws, although his personality contributes to them - as with anyone - so it all kinda goes hand in hand.

Seas, with that said, who grades out the highest to you in those areas you mentioned? I'm curious to hear your thoughts...

Advertisement
And yet he's still in this race. Which tells you everything you need to know about the other 2 QB's. Like El said, all 3 QB's have their shortcomings. I've been saying all along that what the coaches right now are doing is trying to figure out which shortcoming has the smallest chance of costing us games. They're still trying to figure it out, we sure as **** don't have it figured out.

Yo, that was cold...why you gotta do Tate like that?

Dude
And yet he's still in this race. Which tells you everything you need to know about the other 2 QB's. Like El said, all 3 QB's have their shortcomings. I've been saying all along that what the coaches right now are doing is trying to figure out which shortcoming has the smallest chance of costing us games. They're still trying to figure it out, we sure as **** don't have it figured out
Dude stop smoking the w**d since
I m the only one who claims to have seen him in person since I m the only one who knows some of the alumni
Since I'm the only one who can tell
You every part of Mia4mi, um telling you to shut the f**k up because it's
Obvious you don't know nothing about the miami or the program.

Advertisement
If any words are spelled wrong please I really dont want to hear about it. my phone is putting all kinds of words in between what I'm
Trying to say but I realized that the simple minds concentrate on those types of things to avoid the truth
Of the message.

He could have been last year, too!

That's why I was raising **** last year as to why Jarren wasn't put in our games - as we'd already seen enough of the other two!
An enigma that may never be answered.

Especially, if Jarren balls out like I think he's going to do.

[

martell got better arm talent than malik and is a harder worker and better leader
I can't believe the day has arrived where I have to defend Malik Rosier 🤦🏾‍♂.

To be clear, I'm challenging your last two assertions. How do you know Martell is a harder worker than Rosier? Rosier was a limited quarterback because his talent level was low, not because a lack of work ethic. Not once can I remember Rosier being criticized for not working hard during his entire 5 year tenure at the U.

Last time I checked Rosier wasn't a bad leader during 2017 season. Rosier exemplified high leadership qualities by not commenting on the **** show that was Jon Richt, a 1995 playbook, and the musical chair that was the QB position during the 2018 season.

Advertisement
Back