Practice #11?

I spoke with Jonathan Patke recently. I said 'Coach, you hang out with Lou Headley, just between me and you, how old is Lou Headley?' You know what Patke told me, he said "Hey, Lou Headley is 137 years old."
And we wonder why our lb recruiting is mediocre.

Advertisement
Does Bishop Gorman specialize in underperformers (compared to their HS hype)? Thinking of Tate, of course, who -- despite his national hype -- has yet to show enough here to take any control in the QB competition, and Jalen Grimble who was a total bust. Sure hope Bolden breaks that mold.

You know Brevin is from Gorman too.. He did pretty ok for us...

Advertisement
From 247:

UCLA transfer Jaelan Phillips is on the printed roster for the first time today. He is listed as a defensive lineman, which is of some note because they have listed as a linebacker in the media guide. He started two (I think) games at UCLA last year as a linebacker and some have envisioned him as a defensive end in his career.
He is listed at 6-foot-5 and 245 pounds.

Advertisement
From 247:

UCLA transfer Jaelan Phillips is on the printed roster for the first time today. He is listed as a defensive lineman, which is of some note because they have listed as a linebacker in the media guide. He started two (I think) games at UCLA last year as a linebacker and some have envisioned him as a defensive end in his career.
He is listed at 6-foot-5 and 245 pounds.
He started at LB because ucla runs a 3-4.

Advertisement

You could stack 5 Martell's in between Hightower and the ball. Wtf was that Tate? That was like a 5 yard slant route.
Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 10.43.01 AM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back