Practice #11?

and the twitter bs?

If not doing stupid **** on social media in the last 2 years is part of the criteria for being the starting QB at UM, then we are out of gas with this group. I guess Matocha is the guy, or maybe we'll just run the triple option.

Advertisement
All 3 QB's have flaws, it's just you can never discuss it on here without it breaking out into a civil war amongst their fanboys coming to the rescue.

Whether you believe it or not, we're likely to see 2 QB's start during the season, because just because one QB is named the starter vs UF doesn't guarantee he'll keep his job all year.

You guys would do yourselves a big favor if you stopped acting like a bunch fckin middle school cheerleaders rooting for your favorite QB boyfriend.

Enos has improved ALL 3 of them, yes ALL 3, which means it's a possibility that ALL 3 are good enough to win games this year. If you're against any of the 3, you're an idiot.

It's a marathon not a sprint.
Great post, but I truly want one to emerge, hard to remember a great team that didn't have THE guy at QB

The drama saga of QB vs QB vs QB, continues................
We fight, discuss, analyze, berate and marginalize each other in posts, without knowing what is really happening behind the walls.
Only Manny and Enos knows.

It is amazing how fan take is based on conjecture, speculation, limited sightings, lies, and innuendo affecting the team and Coaches.

Yes its summer....................but good gawd fellas...........take a break, and grab a cold one......SMH..
ONLY MANNY AND ENOS KNOWS........................

I wanted to get a deeper scoop on martell so I went and spoke with some buckeye fans and here is what I basically got

If you're a tate fan just skip this post..

-mommas boy
-rich kid, possibly spoiled and most likely as he is ****y af ( lived in like a 500k house and drove a brand new bmw in high school )
-got into some stuff off the field
-has panic attacks when the pocket collapses
-noodle arm

and probably the most damning thing I found -

"Kid isn't a ohio state quality starting qb... Never will be... Glad he's leaving... Ain't no comparison too fields... Too slow.. Inaccurate and folds hard under pressure... Let him stick too his manicures, mommy's haircuts, and being a spoiled brat elsewhere... Hes just not a starter.... Nuff said... "

I'm always skeptical about people that come from that kind of money, what kind of adversity do you face growing up like that? You have to have one **** of a father figure keeping you in line if you're going to grow up in such a nice situation.

May the best man win

Edit: also https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...ll-nick-starkel-transfer-history-beef-twitter

this was on top of calling fields trash and then leaving before the competition ever began when fields announced he was heading to osu

Not sure about the momma's boy comment and your concern about him coming from money. He seems like he is probably the hardest worker of all the qbs- at least he is acting like nothing is being given to him.

The arm strength question is a concern-has been noted on here many times and I do think his instincts is to get out of the pocket and take off when pressured rather than buy time to look down field. I believe has even said that in interviews.

Advertisement
and the twitter bs?

Twitter bs?

Not even sure what he does there.

As long as he’s working hard, who cares? And by all accounts he is. Also, what impact could him posting on Twitter possibly have on whether he has the goods to be the starting quarterback or not. You’re reaching.

And you need to understand that you’re getting my take from a guy who has been pretty hard on the Tate fanboys on here. I am far from a fanboy of his.

All 3 QB's have flaws, it's just you can never discuss it on here without it breaking out into a civil war amongst their fanboys coming to the rescue.

Whether you believe it or not, we're likely to see 2 QB's start during the season, because just because one QB is named the starter vs UF doesn't guarantee he'll keep his job all year.

You guys would do yourselves a big favor if you stopped acting like a bunch fckin middle school cheerleaders rooting for your favorite QB boyfriend.

Enos has improved ALL 3 of them, yes ALL 3, which means it's a possibility that ALL 3 are good enough to win games this year. If you're against any of the 3, you're an idiot.

It's a marathon not a sprint.
Preach, brother!

Advertisement
Ohio State running down Martell is a lot like the gator running down every recruit that flips.

Sour grapes.
they didn't exactly run him out. they would have loved for him to stay. they did what virtually every program in america would do. they got all hot an bothered when the 5* expressed interest in going there. you might have a good looking chick but when the hotter chick comes along you drop the chick you think isn't as hot. the trouble with QB's is nobody really knows how good they are until they get enough action. they just lusted after the guy because he looked better on paper.

they didn't exactly run him out. they would have loved for him to stay. they did what virtually every program in america would do. they got all hot an bothered when the 5* expressed interest in going there. you might have a good looking chick but when the hotter chick comes along you drop the chick you think isn't as hot. the trouble with QB's is nobody really knows how good they are until they get enough action. they just lusted after the guy because he looked better on paper.
I said running down, not running out. As in he is now not that good, mama's boy, etc.

In defense of Martell, a lot of big time QB recruits come from well off families. These are often the people who can afford all sorts of private QB training and specialty camps for their kids growing up.

Johnny Manziel was a huge prick who grew up incredibly wealthy. If Martell is half as good as Johnny Football was in college, I'll be ecstatic.

Advertisement
Knowles playing his role. Shaq's crying. We're fvcked on the 24th.

1565290137121.png

1565290244407.png

I don't see how it makes you an idiot if you think Perry's track record on/off the field and innate flaws make him a poor candidate to be the starter at Miami. Seems like a very reasoned take to me and whether you should be for/against him is up to the individual to decide.
Jamis “Sh$head” Winston or Cam “Da Ham” Newton should have never started if those programs thought like this..... 🤔

In defense of Martell, a lot of big time QB recruits come from well off families. These are often the people who can afford all sorts of private QB training and specialty camps for their kids growing up.

Johnny Manziel was a huge prick who grew up incredibly wealthy. If Martell is half as good as Johnny Football was in college, I'll be ecstatic.

Lmao if Martell is only half as good as Manziel he’d be 🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑 ... Manziel wasn’t that good just a product of Sumlins system.

Advertisement
I think it's more about the way he carries the football and the fumbles than the picks. He fumbled the ball 5 times and had 191 pass attempts and 61 rushes last year. For the sake of comparison, the year before Malik Rosier fumbled 5 times in 415 pass attempts and 131 rushes.
Interesting note, thanks. But part of me says that was a freshman developing under Richt’s poor QB coaching and bad offense. I’m pretty confident Enos can clean that up. I don’t remember any fumbles from Nkosi in the spring scrimmages.

Yeah I forgot about that. Manziel‘s family had some real money

Everyone needs to read LCE’s post on the QBs and calm down. Regardless who it is playing QB we will get a decent amount out of that position this year I believe.

And I think LCE is right. Well see more than one of them likely throughout the year

Advertisement
Back