Practice #11?

As much as I am going to root for anything Hedley does, I just want him booming punts to flip field position. I know feagles was bad but from what I recall his punting around the 50- opposing 45 yrd line was much much better. I remember him pinning a few people back. What sucked was getting a touchback on a kickoff, start on the 25, our offense goes 3 and out, then a 30 yard punt with a minimum return, still has the other side starting around the 50.
The reason Feagles was so much better from opponents 45 was he could go all out and land it at about their 15.

Advertisement
Does Bishop Gorman specialize in underperformers (compared to their HS hype)? Thinking of Tate, of course, who -- despite his national hype -- has yet to show enough here to take any control in the QB competition, and Jalen Grimble who was a total bust. Sure hope Bolden breaks that mold.

Brevin...

Tate went the Kaaya route in the scrimmage... “if I only throw 5 yard passes the offense won’t go anywhere but I won’t throw any interceptions either”.. WIN / WIN!?? 🤔

If you throw 2 5 yard passes thats a first down.

One thing is for certain, the coaches are gonna have their hands full putting the team in a position to win...after reading Barry Jackson, I believe now that Kosi will give us the best chance to win some games. But, Enos is gonna have to reel his behind in.

3 of those equal 15 yards and first down. You know moving the chains, establishing long drives while giving our elite defense some rest. Combo that with our elite backs and hopefully play calling and I think that’s a recipe for going 11-1 or 10-2 at worst. I think everyone on here will take that!
That works until a defense loads the box and dares you to throw it downfield. If the long ball can’t be delivered at the right time, those 5 yard passes are getting swallowed up. We don’t need an air it out guy, but when the opportunity presents itself and the speed of our WRs creates separation, we need to capitalize on those completions. It keeps the defense honest so that they don’t give up the big plays.

Advertisement
Lmao at the overreactions, if Jarren or Perry is legit as being reported and either starts 8/24. Great that means Enos is who he says he is and is many leagues above Richt jr. As for Tate, no one is expected him to come and transform into Baker Mayfield after a couple of washout games at OSU and 1 spring scrimmage, he’s only a RS sophomore. I’m fine with checkdowns as long as it leads to positive drives and no Turnovers and an occasional big play or two. That’s how LSU washed us last season. Perry has the most natural talent, Jarren throws the most consistent ball. And Tate is dynamic enough to build an offense around him, I entrust Enos with this decision.

The thing about him taking medicine for anxiety has been confirmed by one of our actual sources connected to the team. I have read it on here before i'm sure. Wouldn't a bunch of 250 pound dudes running 4.6, 4.7 forties trying to decapitate you make you a little nervous?

Nice speech about nothing... you sound like a groupie, Manziel wasn’t that good where any player could be half as good as him and be an all time great 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Manziel was responsible for 93 offensive touchdowns in two seasons. Miami's entire team has scored 89 touchdowns the last two seasons.

Based on the bias of that chick gaby from 10 mins of 1 on 1s... im all for whomever but making an assessment with such little sample size is stupid
That's essentially what I'm saying. Though "gaby" is not a chick, and he is not the only one reporting that Williams has been the most accurate and consistent. However, like I said, what is being reported by the media and public is only a tiny fraction of what has been going on, so it really tells us very little. Based on the only info we have, which is very little, it appears Jarren has been doing the best, but what little we have is not enough to make that decision. That's the coaches' job, and I have faith that they will do their job correctly.

Advertisement
Tater is baked! People that actually attend practice have been crushing Tate since he got here.
You need listen to people who have seen TNM up close.

Manny and Enos want UM to be a pipeline to the NFL and every aspect of this team will reflect that.
Furthermore, Enos aspires to be a head coach with a reputation for developing NFL level QBs.
Enos is going with the guy who has the most NFL potential that can fully execute his system.

The thing about him taking medicine for anxiety has been confirmed by one of our actual sources connected to the team. I have read it on here before i'm sure. Wouldn't a bunch of 250 pound dudes running 4.6, 4.7 forties trying to decapitate you make you a little nervous?
Don't think it was anxiety

I wanted to get a deeper scoop on martell so I went and spoke with some buckeye fans and here is what I basically got

If you're a tate fan just skip this post..

-mommas boy
-rich kid, possibly spoiled and most likely as he is ****y af ( lived in like a 500k house and drove a brand new bmw in high school )
-got into some stuff off the field
-has panic attacks when the pocket collapses
-noodle arm

and probably the most damning thing I found -

"Kid isn't a ohio state quality starting qb... Never will be... Glad he's leaving... Ain't no comparison too fields... Too slow.. Inaccurate and folds hard under pressure... Let him stick too his manicures, mommy's haircuts, and being a spoiled brat elsewhere... Hes just not a starter.... Nuff said... "

I'm always skeptical about people that come from that kind of money, what kind of adversity do you face growing up like that? You have to have one **** of a father figure keeping you in line if you're going to grow up in such a nice situation.

May the best man win

Edit: also https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...ll-nick-starkel-transfer-history-beef-twitter

this was on top of calling fields trash and then leaving before the competition ever began when fields announced he was heading to osu
My former roommate at OSU was a backup DE on the team and he didn’t say anything like that about Tate when I asked about him as soon as Tate transferred. He said Tate was cool with everybody and well liked . Said he was stronger than ppl thought and a great playmaker in practice but “can’t really throw”

And about the ****y thing, so yal not realize that the majority of these players come in ****y ? They been the top players on their teams most likely since middle school at least, of course they’re ****y

Just to be clear....most people who take a prescription such as lexapro for anxiety do so because of a hormonal deficiency in their endocrine system, not because they feel anxious at times when any normal person would feel anxious

Advertisement
I noticed yesterday when they asked Jon Ford about the QBs being mobile he said both Kosi and Tate were fast and hard to catch.

I was waiting on confirmation that Tate was a good runner. That Jon Ford is alright. Looking forward to a big year from him.

Advertisement
Tater is baked! People that actually attend practice have been crushing Tate since he got here.
You need listen to people who have seen TNM up close.

Manny and Enos want UM to be a pipeline to the NFL and every aspect of this team will reflect that.
Furthermore, Enos aspires to be a head coach with a reputation for developing NFL level QBs.
Enos is going with the guy who has the most NFL potential that can fully execute his system.

Are you sure about all this? I mean really sure?

Just to be clear....most people who take a prescription such as lexapro for anxiety do so because of a hormonal deficiency in their endocrine system, not because they feel anxious at times when any normal person would feel anxious

I dont know what he takes and what its for, but it was said recently he takes something. Posters are so quick to say OSU was just trashing Tate because they were mad. It may not all be entirely true, but its not ALL just made up lies.

Weren't the reports on Tate that he was on Adderall, but stopped taking it because it was making him overthink?

That's not an anxiety medication... We got him on Xanax too? Straight speed ballin'

Advertisement
Back