Potential grad transfer Delaney to visit next weekend

Pete, any word on what schools are in contention for him and what his interest level is?

All I know is they're already setting up a meeting between him and Adrian Colbert next week.
Coach Colbertson is a coffee drinking closer. It's a wrap on Delaney. Welcome to the U, Dee!!!

I'm not kidding you, they had Colbert sit down with Randy Russell's family yesterday earlier in the day before his commitment.

Nfl dont work out they should put him on staff. Make him a GA or some.

Advertisement
Pete, any word on what schools are in contention for him and what his interest level is?

All I know is they're already setting up a meeting between him and Adrian Colbert next week.
Coach Colbertson is a coffee drinking closer. It's a wrap on Delaney. Welcome to the U, Dee!!!

I'm not kidding you, they had Colbert sit down with Randy Russell's family yesterday earlier in the day before his commitment.

Chess not checkers

Nfl dont work out they should put him on staff. Make him a GA or some.

By default, foreal man. Colbert really loves the program

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz . Why Colbert does he just have that it factor that is enticing to recruits and their families

Advertisement

What?! Yo please take an assistant role I'd the NFL doesn't work out

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz . Why Colbert does he just have that it factor that is enticing to recruits and their families

He came from a blue blood program like Texas where everything was supposed to be fine and dandy, but it was a terrible experience all around according to him. They like to use him as a cautionary tale to recruits and he expresses that the Miami coaches genuinely care for you as a person on and off the field.

Exactly ^ he has a great story that he has shared with the coaches and that they want him to pass onto recruits. Everything that glitters ain't gold. Very smart, no better credibility than experience and sincerity!

That's what I wish more players would do. Many of them hate the choice they make but they don't influence others to make a better choice but instead invited them to join in on the misery and watch in 3 years some of these "misses" will be saying how they regret not coming to UM

Advertisement
This guy >>>>>>>>baker. All day.

Fans see guys running around weeks after an acl surgery and think they're no big deal but it takes guys 2 seasons to 100% get back to where they were prior.We saw it with Owens looking like a DT chasing guys this past season.Watch how much better he looks next year.

What do you think, potential graduate assistant post NFL?

He seems to be doing a lot for this program, and a is having tremendous results.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Colbert should be around this program as much as humanly possible - he is a testament to what the Miami brand can do for NFL prospects. He was a total nobody going into this season, don't think he ever started a game at CB, he played in a handful of games and Mike Mayock is tweeting about him.

Delaney is a perfect fit, will contribute more right away than those 2 khunts that went to Gainesville, saves an extra spot for a 2018 DB recruit, and honestly looks like he could be the best CB on our roster day 1.

Young
Delaney
Bandy
Dean
Redwine

I'll take that top 5 all day. Unlike last year, that's a deep enough group to keep Mayes off the field.

Advertisement
Ya knowz da staff has looked at da Citadel/North Carolina tape to see how he fared in that game. This young man was a star for the Citadel last season and if he wants to play football rather than join the milatary and kill our enemies, this would be great for Miami.

Additionally, you know you're taking in a very smart and tough dude when you get someone from The
Citadel.
He played on a team that runs a version of the Triple Option, so now he gets to face a real
passing team every day in practice.
Win-win for everyone.

There's a reason he was made available to the media as a team spokesman a couple days after arriving here last year. This dude is the goods. Got a talk game like Joel Osteen.

Bro, Adrian Colbert, that guy became one of my favorite Canes after one short season. He seems to have put in a lot work in one short season. That dudes a Cane through and through.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Showed so much toughness and heart all season long with so much on the line plus he has my first name lol but this would make me love him because he doesn't have to do **** for us anymore but he's going out of his wah to help make us better as he leaves and that shows somebody who didn't see his year here as just a business decision

Not one comma or period anywhere here mane. ****. The **** are you trying to say?

Advertisement
I wish all the luck and success to Colbert. Seems like a stand out guy with a great cerebrum. Guy bleeds orange and green. He turned out this year. His hit on the WV WR, sealed the deal on how we are on our way to being an elite program again to develop young men into being great football player. NFL [l_l]

This would be a huge addition to the roster for next year. From what I have seen the kid can definitely play, and being an FCS All American is nothing to sneeze at. I hope he decides to come to Coral Gables.

I really love hearing all of this stuff about Colbert also. It really says a lot for a kid to love the program that much. I am really glad he got the opportunity to play for us, and I hope he works his *** off and gets to live out all of his dreams. Love that young man.

Advertisement
Back