Potential grad transfer Delaney to visit next weekend

View as article
Can confirm Delaney is in Miami this weekend.

Pete is Jeff Thomas on campus today as well?? Hope he's around to talk shop with some of these recruits. His name was buzzing after the AA game, and his commitment got a lot of coverage so would be great if that's the case.

I know some south Florida recruit had mentioned his name in an interview I think last week when talking miami was on the rise and getting a lot of good kids. Can't remember who it was though

Advertisement

Pete is Jeff Thomas on campus today as well?? Hope he's around to talk shop with some of these recruits. His name was buzzing after the AA game, and his commitment got a lot of coverage so would be great if that's the case.

I know some south Florida recruit had mentioned his name in an interview I think last week when talking miami was on the rise and getting a lot of good kids. Can't remember who it was though

Yeah Brock thought I saw on twitter or somewhere that Thomas would be at Miami this weekend, which would be great if true .

Yeah Brock thought I saw on twitter or somewhere that Thomas would be at Miami this weekend, which would be great if true .

Yeah he's been here since late Thursday night. They visited the U on Friday with his 7on7 team. They are playing in a 7 on 7 tournament today and some of their prospects are competing on Sunday at the Miami opening

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw Jeff Thomas on campus yesterday
What's the word on his grade situation?

I'm sure the first thing he did when he saw Pete was hand him his complete transcript.

I heard he had copies of his first grade spelling on test on hand for NFL scouts
Weak. Ibis's was good though.

Ask an unreasonable question, and you shall receive unreasonable responses. No need to be salty about it my dude

It has been said multiple times that his grades are not an issue, and that he will be fine to enroll here. Known prior to NSD

I saw Jeff Thomas on campus yesterday

I'm sure the first thing he did when he saw Pete was hand him his complete transcript.

I heard he had copies of his first grade spelling test on hand for NFL scouts

Lmaooo! He leaving no doubt in anyone's mind that his grades have been on point since day 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I heard he had copies of his first grade spelling on test on hand for NFL scouts

Ask an unreasonable question, and you shall receive unreasonable responses. No need to be salty about it my dude

It has been said multiple times that his grades are not an issue, and that he will be fine to enroll here. Known prior to NSD

Who's salty? Gonna have to try a lot harder than that my man.

Who's salty? Gonna have to try a lot harder than that my man.

Lol. Not trying anything man. Have a blessed Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back