Potential grad transfer Delaney to visit next weekend

Advertisement
This would be a good business decision for the young man. He's already listed as a an nfl prospect , and on scouts radar. He could come to " nfl u" and jump into the top two rounds.

He definitely is physical and has wheels.

Bring
Him
To
Me

I'll take him in a heartbeat. Looks like he dominated the level of competition he faced. Plus with the WRs we have, they'll get him ready for ACC play fast.

Would love to land this kid. I'm all for the young guys getting a chance to play, but being forced into action before they are ready becusse of the numbers would not be a good look. I think Bandy will play a lot regardless if we bring in a transfer or not, but it can never hurt to have a guy with 4 years experience in college ball as an option. I love that this staff will explore every option they can to make their team better. A grad transfer is a no brainer for us this year, we get experience back there , and the player takes a ship that we weren't using anyway. It would be great to get a CB, S, and RB as grad transfers. RB is the position I'm least concerned about of the 3, but if there's a kid that can help the team , bring him in .

Advertisement
I really hopes he comes to Miami not only for his talent but because he's an underdog. That's the type of person you root for to be successful.

Pete, any word on what schools are in contention for him and what his interest level is?

All I know is they're already setting up a meeting between him and Adrian Colbert next week.
Bro, Adrian Colbert, that guy became one of my favorite Canes after one short season. He seems to have put in a lot work in one short season. That dudes a Cane through and through.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Pete, any word on what schools are in contention for him and what his interest level is?

All I know is they're already setting up a meeting between him and Adrian Colbert next week.
Bro, Adrian Colbert, that guy became one of my favorite Canes after one short season. He seems to have put in a lot work in one short season. That dudes a Cane through and through.

His tackle in the Bowl was sick, if Adrian hit you, you went down. Cannot understand how Texas did not utilize him, kid is a player and loves the U, appreciates the coaches and continues to help in recruiting.

Ya knowz da staff has looked at da Citadel/North Carolina tape to see how he fared in that game. This young man was a star for the Citadel last season and if he wants to play football rather than join the milatary and kill our enemies, this would be great for Miami.

Advertisement
I'm starting to really like this grad transfer rule - it's helping us while we build up to greatness again.

And we might find some high quality players once in awhile even after we're loaded with talent in another class or two...

If you wanna see Baker in action just watch the 2016 National Champion where he gets abused all night. God does exists

Advertisement

Showed so much toughness and heart all season long with so much on the line plus he has my first name lol but this would make me love him because he doesn't have to do **** for us anymore but he's going out of his wah to help make us better as he leaves and that shows somebody who didn't see his year here as just a business decision

Which cornerback would the U family want? Who could step in today and start immediately?

I'd love both but ball skills like that and he's a rising NFL prospect with damm good coaching?! Adding Delaney and we're the best defense in the conference and very well could be top 10 at least

Advertisement
Was reading up on Delaney and someone mentioned that he had followed a bunch of CANES recently on social media , so I checked it out. I know this doesn't mean hes a lock by any means, but it's def a very good sign that he's following our DC , DB coach, our best DB and future NFL player (Elder), a former Cane/NFL Player (DVD), and most importantly Colbert, who was in the same position last year. On a side note how awesome is Colbert, the kid goes above and beyond what he needs to make sure these kids know Miami is the place to be, and he was only here for 1 season. Love this kid and his passion for Miami.

IMG_3892.jpg

At 6'1 193 lbs he should be able to slot right into Corn's position from last year, i.e. CB that can cover and deliver the hit. Huge aspect of Diaz's defense.

Want this guy in the worst way.

Coach Colbertson is a coffee drinking closer. It's a wrap on Delaney. Welcome to the U, Dee!!!

I'm not kidding you, they had Colbert sit down with Randy Russell's family yesterday earlier in the day before his commitment.

Advertisement
Back