Potential Fields transfer

If he transfers he has to sit out a year, which is basically the same as staying at Georgia since Fromm will be gone after one more year.

The feeling on the UGA board is Fromm is NOT an early leave. He will stay his full 4 years.....

Advertisement
Let us hope Fields never looks at FSU... IF he is thinking of transferring. Sounds crazy given the situation there, but you never discount anything.

Personally, I have never understood why Haselwood visited FSU. I read that story about some kind of Atlanta connection with an FSU coach. Still seems odd.

Advertisement
If feilds was my little brother I'll tell him to stay at UGA and take that job from froum. Life is about overcoming adversity not running away from your problems. He knew froum was the qb when he signed there so what's the problem now?

he can't. Fromm followed Kirby to UGA (from what I gather) and will be the man as long as he's there.

Let us hope Fields never looks at FSU... IF he is thinking of transferring. Sounds crazy given the situation there, but you never discount anything.

Personally, I have never understood why Haselwood visited FSU. I read that story about some kind of Atlanta connection with an FSU coach. Still seems odd.

FSU and UF would be a great fits, unfortunately.

Fromm’s dad is a good ol boy and I believe tight knit in that Uga family. He will start as long as he is there. Kid could/should be an NFL talent one day but will likely be there his full 4 years.

Advertisement
My question is, why go there in the first place? You knew Fromm was a freshman and you were going to sit. Some of these kids man.....

He went there to beat out Fromm...Out performed him in camp, looked MUCH better than Fromm when they both played early in the season...and Kirby said...Nah I'm sticking with Fromm.

He went there to beat out Fromm...Out performed him in camp, looked MUCH better than Fromm when they both played early in the season...and Kirby said...Nah I'm sticking with Fromm.
And the decision proved correct. Did you watch Fromm yesterday? He was phenomenal. That's not a jab at Fields, it's a compliment to Fromm. He took them to a championship game as a true freshman and played outstanding yesterday. Kirby's desperate attempts to placate Fields by bringing him in yesterday were awful. Fromm is in a groove and they bring Fields in and run gadget plays and a few were near disasters.

Fields isn't getting any burn unless Fromm gets hurt. Period.

Advertisement
I don't blame him for signing with Georgia. Kirby probably promised him an opportunity to compete for the starting job and he probably thought he could beat out Fromm. Fromm made some serious strides this year and Fields is the odd man out.

Advertisement
georgia kids give the hometeam discount. He should have gone to UF, FSU of penn state but i cant bash loyalty that we wish the kids around here would have.

He was a PSU commit who started leaning to UF but signed with UGA in the end.

Dumb decision as he could've played for Mullen or Franklin.

It is all about systems. Fromm is better than fields in UGA's system but Fields is better in pretty much every other.

Advertisement
Back