Post-Signing Day Chatter - 12/20

View as article
Advertisement
I don't think he's scared of the competition or wants to be handed anything. I think he ran into a Malik Rosier situation at UGA in that he was told (promised) he would be allowed to compete for the job, but the HC had no intention of having a real QB competition and even if he did, he would not bench the incumbent for political reasons.
Political reasons........ Have you watched Fromm play?

Political reasons........ Have you watched Fromm play?
Yeah h'es pretty good. But my statement wasn't a reflection on Fromm's play nor did it imply that Fields was better (for the record, he will be). It was a reflection of a rigged and dishonest set up that's not based on merit.

JH could have taken a bag. It’s also just as likely that he had a Shallow Hal moment and realized the girl was not only fat and ugly but in this case she was also mean, vindictive, untrustworthy and suffers from chronic anal leakage.

bofa deze nuts LMAO dis dude fell for it
1545332105306.gif

1545332060702.gif

Advertisement
1 or 2 years, Hes a hot name in the NFL now. Come black Monday, He might have his pick of pro jobs. Young offense guys are the rage after Sean Mcvey.

I admit I was being overly conservative with my prediction, the point is he will be gone before Haselwood graduates or leaves for the NFL.

What did this say about 2 guys signing today

Attachments

• 95C90199-BF49-47F2-9C1C-D851AC895C11.png
    95C90199-BF49-47F2-9C1C-D851AC895C11.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 279
So this pretty much confirms dsdcane's post from yesterday saying that NP has been given the starting QB job next season.

If Perry has already been handed the starting job after his struggles with accuracy and reading defenses I would bolt as well if I were Williams and Weldon for that matter.

Competition breeds success and if we are just handing a guy the QB job without telling him he has to beat out 2 other guys Richt should be fired immediately.

Advertisement
JH could have taken a bag. It’s also just as likely that he had a Shallow Hal moment and realized the girl was not only fat and ugly but in this case she was also mean, vindictive, untrustworthy and suffers from chronic anal leakage.
Boy, that's a lot of middle-aged women I see in my town. Bitter, angry, particularly at men

This sounds good, but don’t go on twitter posting about it and getting all confident and sh*t for what we think this is about... I feel like every time someone do that the sh*t don’t come to fruition and end up ruining it

This drives me crazy about the staff. They all know what news it is we want to hear but then they go and hype something that was already known would happen as if it was the other expected news.

Banda did this the other day saying what a huge day yesterday was going to be implying we were going to have some surprise defensive signings. Turns out he was just talking about signing the guys we already had committed. I get you want to hype them up but don’t mislead. It appears Richt may have done the same today. Sometimes This staff are bigger trolls than DSJ.

Advertisement
You guys need to stop using "sources" with some of these kids and use your guess based on common sense. Common sense does not = a guess to Miami.
This. Why would a kid from out of state come play at Miami with our pathetic coaching staff. The #1 wr is going to watch Oklahoma on TV then watch the **** show 1997 offensive system we run. Tough choice.

This drives me crazy about the staff. They all know what news it is we want to hear but then they go and hype something that was already known would happen as if it was the other expected news.

Banda did this the other day saying what a huge day yesterday was going to be implying we were going to have some surprise defensive signings. Turns out he was just talking about signing the guys we already had committed. I get you want to hype them up but don’t mislead. It appears Richt may have done the same today. Sometimes This staff are bigger trolls than DSJ.
Yeah I understand That frustration from what Richt alluded to this morning. But when I made That comment just above I’m referring to other posters who pull from here and plaster it all over social media when it doesn’t need to be

Advertisement
This staff is full of suckers. Nobody take Mark Richt to a strip club because he'll think the girls really love him.

wait... are you telling me that destiny has been letting me stick all of those crumpled up $1's between her buttcheeks every tuesday afternoon and doesn't actually love me?

Both Kyler Murray and Baker Mayfield transferred to OU. They literally didn't wait for their shot at their previous school.

Inaccurate. Baker Mayfield was not offered a scholarship to continue to play at TT. Everyone's god Kliff Kinsbury played him as a freshman walk on and then didn't offer him a scholarship to return so he transferred.

Yeah h'es pretty good. But my statement wasn't a reflection on Fromm's play nor did it imply that Fields was better (for the record, he will be). It was a reflection of a rigged and dishonest set up that's not based on merit.

Did you attend all the practices this year? Did you sit in on all the talks between him and the coaches, to include the head coach? Or is this just something you made up and tossed it out as fact.

Advertisement
Back