Post-Signing Day Chatter - 12/20

On Haselwood,

Listening to CaneShades yesterday someone who knows Haselwood called in(don't know how legit he is but it seems like he always gave the hosts updates on his recruitment) and said Jadon had a family meeting and once Jadon told him that, he knew what time it was. He said he txted Haselwood after he saw his tweet about being under pressure and asked him was he ok. He really belives Haselwood had legit interest in us but ultimately implied his dad made the final call.

I never really listened to that show but they always have UM players on it so I guess I should listen more.

I was told by someone close to them "pops always gets the last say".. Quote

Advertisement
h
I believe he was absolutely all in on Miami up until the loss to GTech. Don't forget - he chose to come to Atlanta to watch our game. That was also around the time the first rumors of Jarren started to surface. And Ezzard, too. I also think Haselwood put less and less on his social media related to Miami. Could have meant nothing but it was noticeably different. If he or his friend, Darrin Hood, read any of the Miami boards, I can see why he would have concerns...

The part of this I find very interesting is the fact his own coach, as late as Monday, had no idea Oklahoma was even in the picture.

I agree. I mean I saw what Ivins said yesterday but I still think JH is a Cane had Richt not completely destroyed our offense. He came down here on unofficials & watched the team at GA tech. He's seen the team be an abomination in person twice now, fsu & ga tech.

Smh there will be no update. Cmon fellas. Richt just tried to calm the madness. Stop wasting your time

Maybe... But something big happened. When Feinberg speaks in code something always good happens. He was kind of specific in mentioning Cooney for AD.. Now we know that Cooney was very connected to Stevenson and one of the reasons he came on board was because of his connection with South Ridge... I think we might have landed Stevenson boys.

Advertisement
What is wrong with these kids? I couldn't disrespect the recruiters who spend countless hours talking with them. Even when I was young and dumb like them I wouldn't do that and I don't think most decent human beings would either.

There is a lot of pressure applied to these kids. Sometimes its just easier to tell the coach what they want to here or in that moment you really feel like this is where I want to be.

Advertisement
wait... are you telling me that destiny has been letting me stick all of those crumpled up $1's between her buttcheeks every tuesday afternoon and doesn't actually love me?
You too, that *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What difference does it make?
At this point it’s just something to make you feel better for not getting him.
The difference is the fanbase, that supports the team monetarily, deserves to know what they are supporting, good, bad, or indifferent. Maybe the "factors" put a positive light on the program or maybe it reinforces the negative feelings about the ineptitude of the staff.

The positive is th staff knows where they stand? They're standing in a pile of sh*t and they proven in the past they have no idea.
Yes now miami stands as a big fish in a pool of minnows as the sharks already ate all the tuna

**As the craziness of the early signing period subsides, the positive is that Miami knows where they stand
200.gif

Advertisement
Back