Positives

fraggle

Senile Senior
Those ripping Manny are failing to recognize the positives. Punting was broke, he fixed it. The offense was worse then broke and we see positive production. We lost two games that we had a chance to win on the last play of both games against quality opponents. The NC QB played better then Franks yet they were lucky to win. Look at the reaction from Mullen and Mack, both were overly excited that their teams won realizing they just barely beat a superior time.

Winning is a habit but unfortunately so is losing. WE WILL START WINNING ! All the pieces are coming together but so many here fail to recognize that we do have some areas that still need correcting. Last year it was Feagles, this year it looks like Baxa is choking and the more he misses the more he will doubt himself. We are two field goals away from probably being 2-0 against, like I said, quality opponents. How many times have we started any season with two road games against opponents that are this tough to beat?

Wake up fans and appreciate the direction this program is going and I guarantee Diaz is working his butt off to get this headed in the right direction. Fixing the obvious problems was anticipated, the poor performance by Baxa was not obvious. We are a super young team with lots of talent that has not gelled yet. Be patient and enjoy the ride, things will improve in a dynamic and powerful way. I would rather end the season winning instead of winning early and collapsing. Believe me, the wins are coming and soon!

Don't be a bandwagon fan!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Those ripping Manny are failing to recognize the positives. Punting was broke, he fixed it. The offense was worse then broke and we see positive production. We lost two games that we had a chance to win on the last play of both games against quality opponents. The NC QB played better then Franks yet they were lucky to win. Look at the reaction from Mullen and Mack, both were overly excited that their teams won realizing they just barely beat a superior time.

Winning is a habit but unfortunately so is losing. WE WILL START WINNING ! All the pieces are coming together but so many here fail to recognize that we do have some areas that still need correcting. Last year it was Feagles, this year it looks like Baxa is choking and the more he misses the more he will doubt himself. We are two field goals away from probably being 2-0 against, like I said, quality opponents. How many times have we started any season with two road games against opponents that are this tough to beat?

Wake up fans and appreciate the direction this program is going and I guarantee Diaz is working his butt off to get this headed in the right direction. Fixing the obvious problems was anticipated, the poor performance by Baxa was not obvious. We are a super young team with lots of talent that has not gelled yet. Be patient and enjoy the ride, things will improve in a dynamic and powerful way. I would rather end the season winning instead of winning early and collapsing. Believe me, the wins are coming and soon!
There are no positives so stfu

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hope you're right. It just SUCKS starting 0-2 h one loss coming to a team we all believe we shoulda beat by at least 7

This **** again.

In the box score we dominated UNC.

Time of possession, yards, first downs etc

We also had zero turnovers.

And we still lost.

Tell me again how that’s a positive?

All above are strong indications of an organization prone to catastrophic "one time" failures/errors.

The root cause of these continual out of standard occurrences must be ruthlessly dealt with.

Top 10 programs don't have these occur at the rate Miami does last 2 seasons.

Advertisement
All above are strong indications of an organization prone to catastrophic "one time" failures/errors.

The root cause of these continual out of standard occurrences must be ruthlessly dealt with.

Top 10 programs don't have these occur at the rate Miami does last 2 seasons.
Truth.

Hey, Rome was not built in a day and the Hurricanes that were great had growing pains, I lived through them and this is nothing in comparison to what we suffered before. You think we should've fired JJ after the Flutie game or and 8-5 season. Thank God the web wasn't popular then. Take pity on FSU fans, their condition is falling fast from bad to super bad. We have nothing to complain about except some 20 year old kid missing a couple field goals and lopsided officiating. There has been tremendous improvement from the Richt era to now, just be patient as the pieces get repaired. We have the man that is working his butt off and is probably more disappointed than any fan here, but his disappointment will result in positives not the negatives posted on this bandwagon site. Diaz will not accept failure.

Every positive that you can gain from this are positives that we've had for years. Like every other year will be and a game against some trash ACC team and we'll say things like at least we're fighting and not giving up as a way of showing how we're close to turning the corner.

if you're making an argument that were closed or were about to turn the corner or trying to show positives in any way and your argument could have been good one year ago two years ago or 10 years ago I think I'm tired of this f****** perception. I don't think we'll be good until we hire a head coach who has been a good head coach before

Advertisement

I do like the optimism. The one thing I wish we would fix, that has plagued us for years, is starting fast. We always dig a hole. Had they come out and contained the first quarter last night, we would have destroyed them. We did destroy them the last three quarters. We are always so **** nonchalant at the start of games. Rather than dance around, we need to punch people in the face.

And did he fix the punting? Or was that punch or already coming? Kind of like this group of linebackers was already coming when Richt arrived

1567953870041.jpeg

Advertisement
Back