Positives

If memory serves me correctly (and it doesn't)

- Given up 4 run/pass plays of 40+ yards
- Allowed critical 4th-17 conversion (play with ~1% success rate)
- Called back 2 run plays of 50+ yards
- Missed points on 3 ST attempts now
- Essentially gave 7 points on botched ST reception attempt
- On crucial 2pt conversion, QB fails to WALK into endzone and throws into coverage where TE FAILS to make catch

Expect more, alot more of these critical failures

Advertisement
he still hasnt fix special teams, giving up big plays on defense, penalties, and as far as no game stuff, recruiting.

The only positives is I won’t have to worry about which streaming service I’ll need for next week and we won’t get the **** kicked out of us by Clemson in the Acc title game

Our glass is more than half full and how often has a big play been negated by some stupid official call, coaching can't eliminate that when other teams get away with such garbage. All I expect of the U is 100 percent effort from the team for 60 minutes and let the chips fall where they may. Our team is struggling but still battling. If we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all. When a coach has to start a number of freshmen and redshirt freshmen expect some learning to happen. When we start winning (and we will), it will be because of the fixes and effort Manny Diaz is putting into this team. How many of you "experts" are going to declare you were wrong. Our great teams were not great until they had depth and Manny Diaz is building that but currently we do not have deth, that is why the targeting call hurt us. Blame the player for that, not the coach.

And those Butch Davis diehards, he deserted us at a critical time not us him. So forget him.

Advertisement
he still hasnt fix special teams, giving up big plays on defense, penalties, and as far as no game stuff, recruiting.

I don't put fumbling a fair catch on the coaches and our ST's gave up 0 yards return. Now Baxa missing is on him and he has to do better but since he did fair last year can't put that on coaching either. Penalties are on the players too and recruiting is his forte, look at what he got from the portal and he cannot force the NCAA to qualify Bolden. Bolden is a big get if he is allowed to play.

The only positives is I won’t have to worry about which streaming service I’ll need for next week and we won’t get the **** kicked out of us by Clemson in the Acc title game
Oh, we are so sorry that you are so inconvenienced. Lose your pacifier?

Wake me up when it starts happening
Heard this before, just like I’ve seen games like last night play out...things like last happens once or twice in 15 years, not a trend, but because it’s happened multiple times a year for the past 15, that’s a trend. Wake me when it changes, happy be called a bandwagon rider. I deserve to be able to jump off this ship!!! #15 plus years of this!

Those ripping Manny are failing to recognize the positives. Punting was broke, he fixed it. The offense was worse then broke and we see positive production. We lost two games that we had a chance to win on the last play of both games against quality opponents. The NC QB played better then Franks yet they were lucky to win. Look at the reaction from Mullen and Mack, both were overly excited that their teams won realizing they just barely beat a superior time.

Winning is a habit but unfortunately so is losing. WE WILL START WINNING ! All the pieces are coming together but so many here fail to recognize that we do have some areas that still need correcting. Last year it was Feagles, this year it looks like Baxa is choking and the more he misses the more he will doubt himself. We are two field goals away from probably being 2-0 against, like I said, quality opponents. How many times have we started any season with two road games against opponents that are this tough to beat?

Wake up fans and appreciate the direction this program is going and I guarantee Diaz is working his butt off to get this headed in the right direction. Fixing the obvious problems was anticipated, the poor performance by Baxa was not obvious. We are a super young team with lots of talent that has not gelled yet. Be patient and enjoy the ride, things will improve in a dynamic and powerful way. I would rather end the season winning instead of winning early and collapsing. Believe me, the wins are coming and soon!

Don't be a bandwagon fan!
It not about being a bandwagon fan
It’s about
playing smart
Luck
Coaching
Preparing

No one afraid of us anymore
It’s time to bring in serious football player
Don’t worry about ⭐

Advertisement
Change takes time. Look at Saban and Kirby's first years at Baga and UGA. It's just frustrating that these were two winnable games. Not judging anything until the year is over. Just sucks we've been in this same cycle for almost 20 years. I get why everyone is ****ed and has a hair trigger.

Winning and losing are both indeed habits. Right now, I'm questioning everything? Unfortunately, I see about 5-6 guys carrying us right now which is obviously not enough. We need 85 guys earning their endless buffets. JW is a MAJOR improvement over anything we've had in a while. Brevin, DJ, Cam and a few others bust *** for us. Where is everyone else? Will it get better and will better be good enough? I honestly don't know 🤔

Those ripping Manny are failing to recognize the positives. Punting was broke, he fixed it. The offense was worse then broke and we see positive production. We lost two games that we had a chance to win on the last play of both games against quality opponents. The NC QB played better then Franks yet they were lucky to win. Look at the reaction from Mullen and Mack, both were overly excited that their teams won realizing they just barely beat a superior time.

Winning is a habit but unfortunately so is losing. WE WILL START WINNING ! All the pieces are coming together but so many here fail to recognize that we do have some areas that still need correcting. Last year it was Feagles, this year it looks like Baxa is choking and the more he misses the more he will doubt himself. We are two field goals away from probably being 2-0 against, like I said, quality opponents. How many times have we started any season with two road games against opponents that are this tough to beat?

Wake up fans and appreciate the direction this program is going and I guarantee Diaz is working his butt off to get this headed in the right direction. Fixing the obvious problems was anticipated, the poor performance by Baxa was not obvious. We are a super young team with lots of talent that has not gelled yet. Be patient and enjoy the ride, things will improve in a dynamic and powerful way. I would rather end the season winning instead of winning early and collapsing. Believe me, the wins are coming and soon!

Don't be a bandwagon fan!

Seems like I read the same stuff when Folden and Richt were in their first year.

Can someone please explain to me how Manny is better than Randy, Golden and Richt? Why is it going to be different this time?

Advertisement
No Rome wasn't built in a day

Nor was it built with BIG TALK and gimmicks.

It was built with better strategies, discipline and hard won results.

TWO WHOLE WEEKS of planning and you saw the dismal results.

This staff and team needs a reality check. We are not the only ones out there trying hard to win and improving.

If we learned anything...I hope it was that no-one is going to lay down for us. The remaining teams need to be outcoached and outplayed ....not outhyped

No Rome wasn't built in a day

Nor was it built with BIG TALK and gimmicks.

It was built with better strategies, discipline and hard won results.

TWO WHOLE WEEKS of planning and you saw the dismal results.

This staff and team needs a reality check. We are not the only ones out there trying hard to win and improving.

If we learned anything...I hope it was that no-one is going to lay down for us. The remaining teams need to be outcoached and outplayed ....not outhyped
Yes yes
You get.....

We just lost 2 winnable games at a neutral site against #8 UF and a road game against UNC because of 2 missed 26 yard fgs, a muffed punt, a blocked extra point and a fake punt. If we clean up special teams we're sitting at 2-0 right now.

Our schedule still sets up nicely for 9-3 or 10-2. We have 3 true road games left against Pitt, FSU and Duke (not exactly the best of the ACC) after 5 straight home games to get things together. We'll be ranked in the top 25 after we beat GT on 10/19.

I fully expect this team to still win the Coastal and make it to Charlotte.

Advertisement
The only positive is that we play Bethune next week. We should be able to win that one, even trotting out the same garbage as usual out onto the field. But hey, the CB's can talk trash (after giving up yet another big play), and the turnover chain is dope.

This post is a total joke. On cue, we implode 4-5 plays every game. We find a way to lose. That's the program we are right now.

Advertisement
Back