Positives

Hey, Rome was not built in a day and the Hurricanes that were great had growing pains, I lived through them and this is nothing in comparison to what we suffered before. You think we should've fired JJ after the Flutie game or and 8-5 season. Thank God the web wasn't popular then. Take pity on FSU fans, their condition is falling fast from bad to super bad. We have nothing to complain about except some 20 year old kid missing a couple field goals and lopsided officiating. There has been tremendous improvement from the Richt era to now, just be patient as the pieces get repaired. We have the man that is working his butt off and is probably more disappointed than any fan here, but his disappointment will result in positives not the negatives posted on this bandwagon site. Diaz will not accept failure.
Ok then I’ll raise you this sir, if that man is working his butt off to fix this and actually start holding people accountable does that include coaches too? Because if it doesn’t then Diaz is just another In a long line of hypocrite coaches we’ve had here. You want to fix things on the field? Then fix your own fu<king house! Patke coaching our worst group special teams, is that what someone who wants to win does, I don’t think so. Diaz just hires his tag along and we wonder why special teams is so bad. What about banda, and his safeties not knowing where the **** the sticks are and giving up 4th and 17! Again Diaz hired his buddy who has no business coaching at this level. What about baker and his mind numbing defensive call on that 4th and 17? Again another Diaz tag along, see the pattern here? And you seriously want to call us bandwagon fans, ain’t no one around here a band wagon after the past 15 years. We’re just sick of all the BS. Diaz is working hard at fixing it, ok then how about you fire your three buddies who don’t even belong coaching at this level and hire some real experienced fu<king coaches. You know, like the ones grandpa Mack brown hired! I swear to god it’s like I’m going insane, it’s the same thing every year with these new head coaches. Just win baby or get the fu<k out of my face because the process/making improvements BS is old and tiring. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back