Portnoy post Miami-FSU game pizza review…

Advertisement
I'm embarrassed for you that you posted this on a public forum. And, yes, you will be the only one...To each his own, I guess.

Him? Not the only one. We have neanderthals here who think Papa Johns and Little Caesars is pizza. No... the BEST pizza in Miami lol. I don't know what's worse, putting that garbage into your body, being so low-rent you think its "good" or actually admitting it lol. You're talking about giant chains who use the cheapest ingredients possible to fling out empty calories at as low a price as possible, often in low-rent neighborhoods to the poor. There is an FSU booster poverty joke in here somewhere. Talk about no taste. The pizza AND the poster. I'm talking about everyone's favorite Cuckoo clock poster @OriginalGatorHater of course. :)

Its close. Little Caesers probably is better though.
I lived in Miami for 4 years during college. The only pizza I could force down was papa Johns.

opulence i has it GIF

Advertisement
Him? Not the only one. We have neanderthals here who think Papa Johns and Little Caesars is pizza. No... the BEST pizza in Miami lol. I don't know what's worse, putting that garbage into your body, being so low-rent you think its "good" or actually admitting it lol. You're talking about giant chains who use the cheapest ingredients possible to fling out empty calories at as low a price as possible, often in low-rent neighborhoods to the poor. There is an FSU booster poverty joke in here somewhere. Talk about no taste. The pizza AND the poster. I'm talking about everyone's favorite Cuckoo clock poster @OriginalGatorHater of course. :)

opulence i has it GIF
No taste? This is coming from the guy that would actually ingest the nasty schit they refer to as pizza in Florida. I never said little ceasers(which I have ever had) or papa johns is good. Just that it is better than the garbage they serve down there. The worst pizza place in all of NYC would be considered the GOAT pie in Miami.

No taste? This is coming from the guy that would actually ingest the nasty schit they refer to as pizza in Florida. I never said little ceasers(which I have ever had) or papa johns is good. Just that it is better than the garbage they serve down there. The worst pizza place in all of NYC would be considered the GOAT pie in Miami.

You've no idea where I am or what I eat. As per usual, you're blindly throwing baseless, clueless, desperate haymakers that miss. We have your receipts, buddy. We laugh at you, not with you! Papa Johns!! :LOL:

Here, I google'd it for you. Enjoy your free coupon!

Oh crap it says for new customers only. You're farked.

You've no idea where I am or what I eat. As per usual, you're blindly throwing baseless, clueless, desperate haymakers that miss. We have your receipts, buddy. We laugh at you, not with you! Papa Johns!! :LOL:

Here, I google'd it for you. Enjoy your free coupon!

Oh crap it says for new customers only. You're farked.
You are the one in here defending the trash they refer to as pizza in Miami. You want to make FSU povtery booster jokes? The people that actually eat pizza in Florida are the ones that should be on the butt end of that joke.

You have no receipts of me saying I like Papa Johns, since it is not true. Me saying its the best pizza in Florida does not mean I think its good. In fact I haven't had papa Johns since I moved out of Florida.

So I guess we are in agreement that outside of NY, NJ, and Italy pizza is trash?

Advertisement
You are the one in here defending the trash they refer to as pizza in Miami. You want to make FSU povtery booster jokes? The people that actually eat pizza in Florida are the ones that should be on the butt end of that joke.

You have no receipts of me saying I like Papa Johns, since it is not true. Me saying its the best pizza in Florida does not mean I think its good. In fact I haven't had papa Johns since I moved out of Florida.

So I guess we are in agreement that outside of NY, NJ, and Italy pizza is trash?
chill out...i am from jersey...generally speaking is your average wheel as good down here as it is there - no. however, there is plenty of decent and some very good pizza in miami and broward county. to suggest otherwise is just patently false.

You sure you’re not upset because your local places actually stink? I’m not saying he’s spot on all the time but Pizza outside of the North East is pretty bad, and forget about NY style pizza in Dade and Broward it’s all horrible.
That has befuddled me for so long. Why can't someone make a good NY style pizza down here? Especially with all the NY transplants. I remember Cazzoli's back in the 80s and early 90s. They were better than anything around now. Whatever happened to them? Pizza now (especially delivery) is a race to the bottom to see who can make the cheapest POS pie for mass consumption.

That has befuddled me for so long. Why can't someone make a good NY style pizza down here? Especially with all the NY transplants. I remember Cazzoli's back in the 80s and early 90s. They were better than anything around now. Whatever happened to them? Pizza now (especially delivery) is a race to the bottom to see who can make the cheapest POS pie for mass consumption.
they used to say the same thing about bagels and "they" told me it was because of the water. i think its boils down to the ingredients. use quality sauce, dough and cheese and you get a decent pie. it isn't rocket science.

chill out...i am from jersey...generally speaking is your average wheel as good down here as it is there - no. however, there is plenty of decent and some very good pizza in miami and broward county. to suggest otherwise is just patently false.
I gotta disagree. I never said every pizza place in NJ is great either. Most of the pies I have had in south Jersey have been garbage as well, and by south Jersey I mean anything south of Hudson and west of Bergen. Only joking, but I have had some pretty bad pies at the shore. However, I have eaten at all the "you gotta eat the pizza here" places in Miami I have been told about by the locals and they have all sucked. This isn't a knock on Florida. There are plenty of other food items I get when I go to Miami(tons of Cuban food), but I will never eat pizza down there. No need to.

Advertisement

casolas doesn't have enough sauce. The only good aspect about it were the samples.

even lucali in SB sucks (nowhere near the BKN original)

I think its the water.

I like andiamo for miami pizza personally, but honestly you could find a better pie at Anthonys Coal Fired vs the other spots.

I actually think central Fla makes better pizza than south Florida.

You are the one in here defending the trash they refer to as pizza in Miami.

I did? Liar. Quote it, chump! I'm fully concentrated on taking you to pieces.

In fact I haven't had papa Johns since I moved out of Florida.

Glad you admit (again) you were a regular and enjoyed eating that junk! Stay classy. :LOL:

You are the most provincial person I've ever encountered. I am really starting to wonder if I am blowing up someone who isn't well or has a brain malady. If you are unwell and need a break, post a pic of the Gator logo and I'll know what's going on.
:LOL:

Otherwise I am going to stick with "simple."

And on and on... why do you do this to yourself? You spend so much energy telling people how awful everything in the world is. Just get it over with and get a mope tattoo on your face. Good luck, Mope.

Advertisement
Actually, the pizza in "Italy" at Epcot in Orlando is really friggin good. Seriously. 😄
I have never tried it, but next time I am in Orlando I will give it a shot based off your recommendation. If it isn't really good you will be receiving a nasty DM from me!:ROFLMAO:

Glad you admit (again) you were a regular and enjoyed eating that junk! Stay classy. :LOL:

You are the most provincial person I've ever encountered. I am really starting to wonder if I am blowing up someone who isn't well or has a brain malady. If you are unwell and need a break, post a pic of the Gator logo and I'll know what's going on.

And on and on... why do you do this to yourself? You spend so much energy telling people how awful everything in the world is. Just get it over with and get a mope tattoo on your face. Good luck, Mope.

new haven style is fire.

You literally got offended and launched into a tirade because I mocked your favorite pizza place.

Never said I was a regular at Papas. As you would say "quote it!"

I will give you CT. I have had both Sallys and Pepes and both are solid. Much better than anything you can find in Florida. Not the best in CT though. I lived in LA for over a year and have had Pizzeria Mozza. It was garbage. Would never eat their again. Same with Tonys in SF. Never had Bianco so I can't speak on it, but based on my history of eating west coast pizza. I highly doubt it is good.

You literally got offended and launched into a tirade because I mocked your favorite pizza place.

Never said I was a regular at Papas. As you would say "quote it!"

I will give you CT. I have had both Sallys and Pepes and both are solid. Much better than anything you can find in Florida. Not the best in CT though. I lived in LA for over a year and have had Pizzeria Mozza. It was garbage. Would never eat their again. Same with Tonys in SF. Never had Bianco so I can't speak on it, but based on my history of eating west coast pizza. I highly doubt it is good.

You don't "give" me anything. I take from you.

Do you really think pretending people can't see what you wrote right here in this very thread is an effective strategy?

Do you really think just ignoring that you got caught making up a lie about what I said (again, you've refused to quote me because it doesn't exist) is an effective strategy?

As for Papa's. I've already quoted you multiple times. Im going with "unwell." Good luck, Mope. 🤡

Advertisement
Back