Portal QB Wishlist

I think that's why the board wants ward .... which is wild because he's not an effective runner

If we want someone mobile, the best playmaker available who's in the top tier is will howard.
As many have mentioned Ward has also turned the ball over a lot so you have some bad with the good but that’s basically any portal QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tbf he basically said some national media outlets are saying it but it’s not happening. Think he said something along the lines of “If he winds up at Miami it’ll be the one in Ohio” lol

Advertisement
Yea.. sucks.. we could have taken a flyer on him when he was playing for West Florida and me and some others lobbied for it but.. good for him. He'll likely make an NFL roster.
They should have been listening to you and the others. Beautiful throws in the pocket or on the run. Lispy was useless at QB play and head coach.

Being a greedy fan, wonder if the kid could get one more year with the new ruling? But hopefully the kid kills it and makes some great money and lights it up in the NFL.

Insane looking back when we were QB U with all of those great QBs during the 80s. Love the passing game and that is why I became a UM fan. One of the first teams with pro style passing killing other defenses back when Kelly and Kosar were playing and then with Walsh and Gino. WTF talking about a serious drought.

bored dave chappelle GIF

Advertisement
Tbf he basically said some national media outlets are saying it but it’s not happening. Think he said something along the lines of “If he winds up at Miami it’ll be the one in Ohio” lol

Click bait

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back