Pope / Wiggins

Brah them exit interviews after the season use to have football players that were marginal holding there ***. They are 1 year renewable. But Um have alot of guys who put in work graduate around this time or if they are close wont drop em.

I personally think both should stay...iron sharpens iron. Either they step up and provide for what they actually are.,..which are good role players and #3 type wideouts or lose reps to younger guys.
Absolutely. I sat through one and got that “you’re just not a good fit!” Speech. First time dealing with that kind of rejection after being successful playing football. I was viewed as a JAG. It happens. Found another school and stopped playing when I was ready. So my thing is, if your job is on the line, and you know someone smell like the back of an ear after running 110’s. Why is there not as much pressure to get their *** out of here?

Advertisement
I believe in 2015 that all Power 5 conferences voted to make all 4-year scholarships guaranteed, or at least not to be revoked for any athletic reason.
****. Then that’s a chronic problem at all schools. Welp, there goes my explanation for Miami Mediocrity for the last 15 years. Thanks for the clarity.

If I told my church tomorrow, “Hey I can no longer preach on the Lord’s Day, they would tell me to find another job. It’s not unreasonable for UM staff to tell Wiggins and Pope, since you can’t catch as WRs, you need to find another job.

Well, this would be a PERFECT example, that is, if your church had some special numerical limitation rules that prevented them from getting a preacher to replace you.

But, hey, YOU TRIED. Good job, good effort.

Well, this would be a PERFECT example, that is, if your church had some special numerical limitation rules that prevented them from getting a preacher to replace you.

But, hey, YOU TRIED. Good job, good effort.
Question, Do you think coaches have told players will tell players, "I think it's in your best interest if you seek a transfer to another school"?

Advertisement
Some may agree and some may not but with the Rambo move to me this is Lashlee telling them both it’s in your best interest to go to the portal. Thanks for coming. This is just me. No insider info.

Harley and Rambo plus I see maybe Smith being the other staring wr next year.
No room for 2 inconsistent jr WRs.
Thoughts?
That's how i dream it plays out.

Okay, you have no interest in a conversation. Have a good night.

I have interest in a conversation. I have difficulty translating your poor sentence structure. I shouldn't have to figure out what you were trying to say.

Do you bother to read what you type before you hit "Post reply"?

I have interest in a conversation. I have difficulty translating your poor sentence structure. I shouldn't have to figure out what you were trying to say.

Do you bother to read what you type before you hit "Post reply"?
This is what I typed:

"Question, Do you think coaches have told players will tell players, "I think it's in your best interest if you seek a transfer to another school'"?

You can't make that out? It's only missing "and" between "players" & "will". That's it. You seriously lack that much reading comprehension that a conjunction makes that much of a difference for you and your comprehension? Or are you just being silly? Because the reality is, coaches have AND will tell players, "Hey I think it's better for you to move on", although they have a NUMERICAL LIMITATION. Happens all the time. Coaches dismiss players from the team, for many reasons, including for things like behavior. Happens all the time, although NCAA places a NUMERICAL LIMITATION on programs. So don't sit there and tell me that, although programs have a numerical limitation, Manny cannot tell Pope and Wiggins, "hey, you should move on; it's not working our here".

And concerning, churches, yes, there are some restrictions almost [not exact] like numerical limitations. For instance, churches have constitution and by-laws, that are drawn up by lawyers and signed by judges that bind churches to said constitution and by-laws. In the constitution/by-laws, there may be stipulations and laws governing the number of preachers/pastors a church can hire/terminate in a certain timeframe like 90 days, 6-months, a calendar year, etc. So, yes, there are restrictions and limitations just like college football. But, if the church and pastor can both agree, "hey, this isn't working out, we will give you enough time to find a more suitable church for you", the pastor will agree with that, still keep his job, but also at the same time look for a more suitable church which is similar to the transfer portal in a way. And still acknowledge numerical limitations so wisdom and discernment will be needed.

Advertisement
This is what I typed:

"Question, Do you think coaches have told players will tell players, "I think it's in your best interest if you seek a transfer to another school'"?

You can't make that out? It's only missing "and" between "players" & "will". That's it. You seriously lack that much reading comprehension that a conjunction makes that much of a difference for you and your comprehension? Or are you just being silly? Because the reality is, coaches have AND will tell players, "Hey I think it's better for you to move on", although they have a NUMERICAL LIMITATION. Happens all the time. Coaches dismiss players from the team, for many reasons, including for things like behavior. Happens all the time, although NCAA places a NUMERICAL LIMITATION on programs. So don't sit there and tell me that, although programs have a numerical limitation, Manny cannot tell Pope and Wiggins, "hey, you should move on; it's not working our here".

And concerning, churches, yes, there are some restrictions almost [not exact] like numerical limitations. For instance, churches have constitution and by-laws, that are drawn up by lawyers and signed by judges that bind churches to said constitution and by-laws. In the constitution/by-laws, there may be stipulations and laws governing the number of preachers/pastors a church can hire/terminate in a certain timeframe like 90 days, 6-months, a calendar year, etc. So, yes, there are restrictions and limitations just like college football. But, if the church and pastor can both agree, "hey, this isn't working out, we will give you enough time to find a more suitable church for you", the pastor will agree with that, still keep his job, but also at the same time look for a more suitable church which is similar to the transfer portal in a way. And still acknowledge numerical limitations so wisdom and discernment will be needed.

Look at you, crying up a storm because you can't type.

This is your typical BS, when you try to compare dissimilar things.

Do I think that, IN GENERAL, there have sometimes been situations where coaches have told players to transfer? Sure.

Do I think that because something like that occasionally happens, that it should always happen? Nope.

So, yeah, when there are VALID REASONS to keep kids on the roster...VALID REASONS why those kids cannot simply be replaced...then, yes, I will speak against the oversimplifying dolts who see things as an all-or-nothing proposition.

It is a factual reality that several of Miami's "January enrollees" have not, in fact, qualified to enroll at Miami in January. It is a factual reality that many schools had to cancel or reschedule games in 2020 due to many players being declared temporarily ineligible due to Covid. It is a factual reality that Covid has not yet been cured and may still impact the 2021 season. It is a factual reality that Miami is already at its IC limit for 2021 (assuming the three confirmed and/or rumored transfers enroll at Miami).

So, again, outside of satisfying the "tuff talkers" who like to act as if Miami should expel every player who hasn't set a school statistical record by his sophomore year, there is no real advantage to be gained from telling upperclassmen to leave UM when we cannot replace those players in the next year.

Nobody is saying that Wiggins & Pope should continue as starters. But there is no advantage to forcing them to transfer out either.

Your "preacher" example was still worthless and ridiculous.

I still have hope in Payton breaking out and leading this group. Him Rambo and harley I think can make for a solid WR core

Advertisement
Look at you, crying up a storm because you can't type.

This is your typical BS, when you try to compare dissimilar things.

Do I think that, IN GENERAL, there have sometimes been situations where coaches have told players to transfer? Sure.

Do I think that because something like that occasionally happens, that it should always happen? Nope.

So, yeah, when there are VALID REASONS to keep kids on the roster...VALID REASONS why those kids cannot simply be replaced...then, yes, I will speak against the oversimplifying dolts who see things as an all-or-nothing proposition.

It is a factual reality that several of Miami's "January enrollees" have not, in fact, qualified to enroll at Miami in January. It is a factual reality that many schools had to cancel or reschedule games in 2020 due to many players being declared temporarily ineligible due to Covid. It is a factual reality that Covid has not yet been cured and may still impact the 2021 season. It is a factual reality that Miami is already at its IC limit for 2021 (assuming the three confirmed and/or rumored transfers enroll at Miami).

So, again, outside of satisfying the "tuff talkers" who like to act as if Miami should expel every player who hasn't set a school statistical record by his sophomore year, there is no real advantage to be gained from telling upperclassmen to leave UM when we cannot replace those players in the next year.

Nobody is saying that Wiggins & Pope should continue as starters. But there is no advantage to forcing them to transfer out either.

Your "preacher" example was still worthless and ridiculous.
Great. So I’m right. Manny could tell Pope and Wiggins to move on. Thanks for proving my point.

Pope is better than Wiggins, which isn’t saying much. Both clearly have confidence issues, which is obviously not what you want.

Adding Rambo is a nice pickup

Some may agree and some may not but with the Rambo move to me this is Lashlee telling them both it’s in your best interest to go to the portal. Thanks for coming. This is just me. No insider info.

Harley and Rambo plus I see maybe Smith being the other staring wr next year.
No room for 2 inconsistent jr WRs.
Thoughts?
Courtesy flush please

Advertisement
i disagree entirely. most teams have depth at WR. we had nothing. We needed more guys and more competition. whoever steps up will get the majority of snaps but there’s plenty of opportunity for multiple guys.

this fan base always ignores depth and thinks 2 guys at a position means we’re good to go.
Really? So on a P5 school how many scholarship wr do you need? With this kid and not adding Ren and Stimpy we have 11 WRs for next year.

Advertisement
Back