Pope / Wiggins

Some may agree and some may not but with the Rambo move to me this is Lashlee telling them both it’s in your best interest to go to the portal. Thanks for coming. This is just me. No insider info.

Harley and Rambo plus I see maybe Smith being the other staring wr next year.
No room for 2 inconsistent jr WRs.
Thoughts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can see one or both of them becoming locker room problems if they both are sitting. Idk if I would want to keep them around. Give the younger guys a feeling of opportunity. The younger, probably more talented guys, may see all these receivers in front of them and bounce.

If that's how the kids want to take it, that's fine. But that's really not the message at all. The message is, we struggled at the position last year, we know it, you know it, the media knows it, and the fans know it. And this is Miami. We are ALWAYS recruiting your replacement. So work, or watch this kid work in your place. If that's from the sideline or from Boca, that's up to you.

Advertisement
Some may agree and some may not but with the Rambo move to me this is Lashlee telling them both it’s in your best interest to go to the portal. Thanks for coming. This is just me. No insider info.

Thoughts?
My exact thoughts and we are in agreement on who will start next year.

Thoughts?

Please tell us how pushing Wiggins and Pope out will open up any additional Initial Counters.

I'll wait...

wiggins is reportedly the fastest WR on the team and has had some success (against FSU...) on deep shot plays down the middle of the field. i think he can still be useful as long as he's asked to do what he's good at as opposed to what he isn't (contested catches outside the numbers)

Advertisement
wiggins is reportedly the fastest WR on the team and has had some success (against FSU...) on deep shot plays down the middle of the field. i think he can still be useful as long as he's asked to do what he's good at as opposed to what he isn't (contested catches outside the numbers)
Idc if he's fast, speed don't matter if you can't catch

Advertisement
Bruh, he dropped uncontested and contested. If we ask him to to do what he's good at then #1 twitter cryer would be his position.

I can see one or both of them becoming locker room problems if they both are sitting. Idk if I would want to keep them around. Give the younger guys a feeling of opportunity. The younger, probably more talented guys, may see all these receivers in front of them and bounce.
Right cause with Harley and Rambo that’s our veteran WRs

Advertisement
Back