Pope finally gets his 5th star

BeastMode

Junior
Rivals just updated their top 100. Pope finally starting to get the national recognition he deserves. Now ESPN needs to stop playing and update theirs. We have 6 in the top 100.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rivals just updated their top 100. Pope finally starting to get the national recognition he deserves. Now ESPN needs to stop playing and update theirs. We have 6 in the top 100.

Well, it's obvious now that UF will clearly be able to flip him. Or so we will be told...

Advertisement
So did he get his 5th star? You have a "?" emoji in your thread title.

Yes he did.

Thanks, I just went ahead and looked it up.

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 12.15.18 PM.png

So I thought guys rankings go down when they r pledged to miami? Guess not

can we put that ****** down syndrome myth to bed now

Advertisement
Scaife with a huge bump up

That's the biggest thing I took away from these updates. It will be interesting to see where some of our others move in the top 250. I edited the title and still shows the blue question mark off to the side and I don't know why. I don't have a ? In my title.

Advertisement
What kind of dumb crap that last sentence is though... "Pope is committed to Miami but still considering Florida.”

Does the hate ever end?

Advertisement
We got literally the best WR in the State & one of the top 5 in the Nation, but this board cries about "missing" E Moore all the time lol

Well, it's obvious now that UF will clearly be able to flip him. Or so we will be told...

That 5th star's gonna excite them.

Yeah, because before...well, the Gaytors had other options. I mean, come on, both Schwartz and Pope had 4 stars each, so what's the difference?

But now that Pope has a 5th star and Corral does not...well, now Coach McSharkfvcker smells the blood in the water, and he'll be desperate to land a 5-star catch to hump.

Scaife from not ranked to 52.

7th best lineman in the country according to Rivals.

Advertisement
Back