Pope finally gets his 5th star

Advertisement
Scaife from not ranked to 52.

7th best lineman in the country according to Rivals.

Feels great when the staff identifies a kid not highly rated and sees the potential then they blow up and stay loyal. Difference between a Staff and a Staph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't "NEED" a 4th WR this class.

With who we already have on the roster & the three that are committed, why even consider taking a guy that the staff CLEARLY isn't high on?

I can understand the argument for Thornton because he has elite size/speed, I honestly don't understand the argument for Moore at this particular point in the process.

This.

With who we already have on the roster & the three that are committed, why even consider taking a guy that the staff CLEARLY isn't high on?

I can understand the argument for Thornton because he has elite size/speed, I honestly don't understand the argument for Moore at this particular point in the process.

I tend to agree with you.

However, I am still scarred by prior year WR recruiting. Such as the year we signed George "Hands of Stone" Robinson, the "best WR in Dade" that year.

I'd like to have one more guy, but it's probably more of a luxury than a need right now. I think it's easier to load up on 4 WRs than it is to take 3 RBs. WRs can be all shapes and sizes and speeds, and they can all mix-and-match well and share the ball.

I don't think our staff cares about what scarred you in the past.

We are going to be loaded at WR in 2018 with what we have now. Only taking a 4th if it's a can't miss guy is absolutely the correct approach.

Staff only concerned with my current fears, got it.

We got literally the best WR in the State & one of the top 5 in the Nation, but this board cries about "missing" E Moore all the time lol

Some on here would rather be unhappy with what they got or going to get, those prefer to be unhappy and look at what they don't have. It will never change and you can take that to the bank. It'sin real life not only on a message board.

LCE, thanks for all you do, and giving those who want to look up ******'s will alway find ****.

Personally, I love the Miami Hurricanes, and it's great to be CANE.

Advertisement

Rivals is also really high on John Campbell. Has him ranked as a 4-star, 124th in the entire country, and 10th at his position.

Interesting comparing that to 247 which has him ranked 807th in the country and 75th OT.

I've been following all recruiting sites for 10 years, rivals is the most accurate.

i think elijah has elite quickness/hands/seperation. underappreciated, but highly effective skills in the college game. size/speed is sexier... i get that.

but as i said a few posts up, if someone wants to argue that they'd prefer to wait out thornton despite his commitment to the gators than to lock elijah up now, then okay. thats a risk we've earned because of how loaded we are along with the guys we have committed.

Advertisement

Tweeds right.unless that 4th receiver is Terrance Marshall we don't need another WR np matter how tall or short he is.

Use it at another position RB,TE,DT That we could use another player at

Last edited:
We got literally the best WR in the State & one of the top 5 in the Nation, but this board cries about "missing" E Moore all the time lol

Some on here would rather be unhappy with what they got or going to get, those prefer to be unhappy and look at what they don't have. It will never change and you can take that to the bank. It'sin real life not only on a message board.

LCE, thanks for all you do, and giving those who want to look up ******'s will alway find ****.

ask yourself: who brought up elijah moore in a thread about pope getting his 5th star?

then ask yourself: why would someone who is "happy" with what we have do such a thing?

Rivals is also really high on John Campbell. Has him ranked as a 4-star, 124th in the entire country, and 10th at his position.

Interesting comparing that to 247 which has him ranked 807th in the country and 75th OT.

I've been following all recruiting sites for 10 years, rivals is the most accurate.
I find this is true as well. They're the only one I follow

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The hysterical part to that & why recruiting is such a joke to the people who actually understand how it works is rivals & 247 are owned by the same three people. Majority owner is a complete ego maniac & a joke. Area scouts all take payola to boost specific kids in the ratings.

Advertisement

ask yourself: who brought up elijah moore in a thread about pope getting his 5th star?

then ask yourself: why would someone who is "happy" with what we have do such a thing?
Lol just stop bro...

I originally brought it up to compare & contrast how on the Moore UGA commit thread we had several people making a fuss about how it sucks he's not going to be in this class.

You like the kid that's fine, we can agree to disagree on how good he is, but don't go for that reverse psychology bs with me on Pope.

I've been saying he was a 5-star since last year & was high on him before he was ever even a commit.

I respect you so this doesn't have to be a continued back & forth over nothing, we just don't see eye to eye on E Moore.

Last edited:

Tweeds right.unless that 4th receiver is Terrance Marshall we don't need another WR np matter how tall or short he is.

Use it at another position RB,TE,DT That we could use another player at

I think they might take Thorton if he wanted to come.

I'm convinced some people just like to argue & troll for fun. LOL i see you DerekDohrman, I already told you why Elijah isn't a take & you still argue it. LMAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back