Pope finally gets his 5th star

Just read that Mark Pope got shut down by a corner from Gibbons that followed him around the whole game

Just stop bra... Just stop

The QB threw the ball twice where only the CB had a chance to catch the ball... Pope had no chance. It wasn't even a jump ball situation at all !

1 of the worst QB's I have ever seen! They gotta find another QB or they will be lucky to win 3 games this season

Advertisement
We need to bring in Terrace Marshall. Steal him away from LSU. Next Reggie Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Just read that Mark Pope got shut down by a corner from Gibbons that followed him around the whole game

The QB threw the ball twice where only the CB had a chance to catch the ball... Pope had no chance. It wasn't even a jump ball situation at all !

1 of the worst QB's I have ever seen! They gotta find another QB or they will be lucky to win 3 games this season

He started last year, when they won a state title. Only difference was that they had Collier rotate in to run QB power.

Advertisement
Your right. I'm not gonna be here long. Cause your u guys are a bunch of negative trollers. Get a life pleases

Wasn't that Williams kid mentioned on here recently for playing well at some point?

Your right. I'm not gonna be here long. Cause your u guys are a bunch of negative trollers. Get a life pleases

How well would you say you play one of these bad boys? Amazingly well, stupendously well, or the wellest?

ceramic-pottery-*****-flute-mexico_1_b11cdb18baf91cb1a0b2fb298d06429d.jpg

Oh another tough guy on a forum. Please please get a life. And just FYI...forum tough talkers = real life cowards. Chew on that b**ch

Advertisement
Oh another tough guy on a forum. Please please get a life. And just FYI...forum tough talkers = real life cowards. Chew on that b**ch

I'm just trying to figure out which instrument would be right for you when you join the band. Hows about this?

710fa15819e513284302a51e1a986598--guitar-design-guitar-art.jpg

Ignore the writing at the bottom, that's just a coincidence.

1:26 mark to see the throws

Cardinal Gibbons convincingly takes down defending champ Southridge - Sun Sentinel

Advertisement
Mark Pope should be a 5 star, if they considered Jerry Jeudy a 5 star last year (247 sports had him as a 5 star) then Pope is definitely a 5 star.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back