Poll: Who Do You Want To Replace Kuligowski?

Who Do You Want To Replace Kuligowski?

• Total voters
No way Butch comes here in that capacity

You're probably 99.9% right, but it's gotta be some ego working if he doesn't want to compete for national championships and put himself in a position to have better opportunities in 2 years.

What's his endgame at FIU?

Advertisement
You're probably 99.9% right, but it's gotta be some ego working if he doesn't want to compete for national championships and put himself in a position to have better opportunities in 2 years.

What's his endgame at FIU?

I think Butch wants to show he can turnaround a **** poor program and parlay that in to a bigger gig. No different then Smiffen

Advertisement
Butch clearly wants the UM HC job. I'm not sure the chemistry between him and Richt would work.

Advertisement
Partridge.

Assuming Hartley wants the help with the Special Teams unit.

If Hartley gets in his feelings, then go with Patrick.

Advertisement
Rocker would be a fantastic hire but he just inked with Tennessee so I don't see it happening. Charlie Partridge would also be a great hire as I am a huge fan of hiring assistants with HC and Coordinator experience. Partridge would be great to have in place in case Diaz craps the bed this year. In that case we fire Diaz, promote Partridge and then go out and get Patrick for DL coach.

There's not a position coach on staff that's making anywhere near $500k
Kool was making more than that and brown a glorified rb coach in title but listed as an oc was making more than that. Miami increased its budget for assitants when they hired richt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back