Poll: Who Do You Want To Replace Kuligowski?

Who Do You Want To Replace Kuligowski?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Wilfork.

Not for d-line coach, but for grillmaster.

That would be worth at least 2-3 recruits a year. Shlt, you couldn’t get me off campus on the weekends.

Advertisement
I like Patrick or Rodney Garner & would be okay with Partridge.

Another name I think could be considered is Damon Cogdell, local guy from his days at Miramar & CC, and coached at West Va as well.

If we're looking for a recruiter, Freddie Roach down in Ole Miss would be a good pickup, but he just signed a new 3 year deal for $500K with a $125K buyout if he were to take another job before Dec 1 2019.

If Kuli woulda left a month ago we would have way more options, most teams already have secured their new staff & most of the top guys got new contracts. Coaching at Miami should be attractive enough to get a great recruiter down here though.

While I voted for Rocker it's a close choice with KP. While I like both of those top choices ,I believe it will be Kareem Brown.

Another name I think could be considered is Damon Cogdell, local guy from his days at Miramar & CC, and coached at West Va as well.

If we're looking for a recruiter, Freddie Roach down in Ole Miss would be a good pickup, but he just signed a new 3 year deal for $500K with a $125K buyout if he were to take another job before Dec 1 2019.

If Kuli woulda left a month ago we would have way more options, most teams already have secured their new staff & most of the top guys got new contracts. Coaching at Miami should be attractive enough to get a great recruiter down here though.
Does Roach bring Pacs steroids with him? If so go get that guy

Advertisement

Cogdell should have been the 10th coach. Id get Partridge and Cogdell and send Patke on his way.

Partridge. I'm bias though since I have known him for 30+ years and I could actually claim to be friends with someone on the staff. That being said, I would be happy with either three.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rocker for Dline and while we are at it, give ol Chuck Pagano a call and see if he wants to coach Dbs...**** he aint doin nothin and probably bored already hahaha

Ryan.jpg

Advertisement
Back