Poll: Who Do You Want To Replace Kuligowski?

Who Do You Want To Replace Kuligowski?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Honestly, of those options the best coach IMO is Tracy Rocker. Great recruiter, proven track record, connections to Richt. Tenn just hired him (salary is $500k per 247) so it might be tough to pry him away.

If we can’t pry him away from that joke of program we may as well fold up shop. This is tier 1 position coach opening. Who wouldn’t wanna coach the taker we have here?

The Kool exit has to have more of a story to it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That would never happen.

But it would solve the DL recruiting problem. And we'd get nationally-ranked DTs from outside the state, for sure.

And I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help evaluate defensive recruits at other positions if asked.

Butch Davis

I'm fine with any of those guys. Well, besides this "other" character. Never heard of him.

Like I said. Hes the right fit at this time.

But I worry that Manny will feel threatened.

You never make a decision not to hire based on concern that the person could take your job. The more I think about it, Partridge is the best hire. The guy can recruit which is something we need at that position and his track record of developing players is in line with Rocker and Patrick. Look at his d-line at Pitt last year. They got better through out the year and dominated our oline in Nov.

Advertisement
You never make a decision not to hire based on concern that the person could take your job. The more I think about it, Partridge is the best hire. The guy can recruit which is something we need at that position and his track record of developing players is in line with Rocker and Patrick. Look at his d-line at Pitt last year. They got better through out the year and dominated our oline in Nov.

I know. I wouldn't hesitate. But Richt seems like he's a little soft in the gut when it comes to his Coordinators.

Advertisement
Honestly, of those options the best coach IMO is Tracy Rocker. Great recruiter, proven track record, connections to Richt. Tenn just hired him (salary is $500k per 247) so it might be tough to pry him away.
There's not a position coach on staff that's making anywhere near $500k

Advertisement
Back