Poll: Who Do You Want To Replace Kuligowski?

Who Do You Want To Replace Kuligowski?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, of those options the best coach IMO is Tracy Rocker. Great recruiter, proven track record, connections to Richt. Tenn just hired him (salary is $500k per 247) so it might be tough to pry him away.

Under ten porsts before Sapp or some local high school corch is mentioned.

You called?

Screenshot_20180220-155748.jpg

Votes Rocker. I like either really. But rocker has the extensive track record plus a proven recruiter

Advertisement
Honestly, of those options the best coach IMO is Tracy Rocker. Great recruiter, proven track record, connections to Richt. Tenn just hired him (salary is $500k per 247) so it might be tough to pry him away.

I think I'd tend to agree with that. It's probably not fair to him but Patrick triggers too much of a "Bring Kehoe home!" memory for me.

Rocker is the only proven entity in my mind of those 3. That said, I think Patrick ends up being as good a recruiter here as any of the options so I'm open to arguments beyond JPP about his actual coaching/developmental abilities.

2 most logical are Patrick & Partridge. both young and would be great on recruiting trail.College assistants have
2 measurable which are coaching ability and recruiting ability.out of 10 points for each skill R.Dugans is close to a 10 in each category recruiting & coaching
while KOOL was a 10+ coach but do not think he liked recruiting therefore maybe a 5.
Garner & Rocker although qualified would be surprises

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back