Poll: Should Manny Be Given 2 More Years?

Poll: Should Manny be given 2 more years as head coach of the Miami Hurricanes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been a fan a long time but far from being older than dirt. Lol

As you know, I’m not an optimist like out friend fragile. I prefer reality. And the reality is that Manny gave it his best shot and it just wasn’t/isn’t good enough. The most unfortunate thing is we’ll be going through ANOTHER coaching search/change. Hopefully, a real search takes place by a new, competent AD or Head of Football Operations or whatever the case may be. The HC revolving door is tiresome as ****.
1636411874857.gif

Advertisement
Why would recruiting be bad when the rest of the state is in disarray...we are winning and have the best QB versus all our competition. Any WR would be crazy to deny us if offered...strike while the iron is hot and that entails keeping Manny
Why are you talking hypotheticals when we have in plain sight that our recruiting is in shambles? Sure it can change from now to december, but we're running out of time.

Since @NorthernVirginiaCane thinks that Manny should be given 2 more years as he’s a new Head Coach - and he has called me tiresome in this regard - as if he speaks with a majority voice - for taking the position that Blake should be gone and the new AD should deal with making a coaching change - and I believe Manny should be replaced in that process this year - I think it’s needed to show the tone of the board so we know who’s tiresome and who isn’t. If the board thinks my position is tiresome, I’ll stop. If the board thinks @NorthernVirginiaCane is a troll or a poRster, then let it be shown.

You’re vote is visible, cannot be changed and you have to vote to see the results.
This a black and white answer so I won’t vote. But he is going to be given another year. And depending on his performance the next year will determine his fate.

Advertisement
This a black and white answer so I won’t vote. But he is going to be given another year. And depending on his performance the next year will determine his fate.
I voted no because of the 2 years. There’s a lot of gray area - variables. Does he win out? Does he lose 1 or more? Does he blow out 1 or more or get blown out? Any number of things could happen that will change his fate one way or another - sooner than later or later than sooner. For me, it’s just a week to week vigil.

Advertisement
Makes me go Hmmmm that Zo was on the sideline...Mario's buyout drops tremendously if we wait till end of yr...Mario wants the HC job...but under certain stipulations, and Blake is one...
As I said before, the day it is official that Blake is gone and Zo is brought in, I believe Mario to the U has a chance to go down.

He should be axed the very next time he pulls into his parking space on campus

BUT we'll probably have him here a while doing just enough to keep from being axed...but NEVER winning a championship.

Quite frankly, I've found other activities...lost a lot of interest and cannot find the will to give a F anymore

Last edited:
Makes me go Hmmmm that Zo was on the sideline...Mario's buyout drops tremendously if we wait till end of yr...Mario wants the HC job...but under certain stipulations, and Blake is one...
Mario legit wants the job and would definitely leave Oregon if BJ is gone?

Mario legit wants the job and would definitely leave Oregon if BJ is gone?
Mario has always wanted the job....he LOVES UM....His family and his wife's family all live in Miami...his brother is a Dade police officer...Not wanting to work under Blake shouldn't be a surprise...No Good to Great coach would want to deal with that **** either....I'm sure other things would have to be to his liking as well....and you can't blame him. We've been mired in mediocrity since forever...Not only FB....But Baseball as well...

Advertisement
I voted no, but I expect he will be back if he wins out. As long as Blake is gone, I’d tolerate another year. Both should be gone in my opinion.

You are so dumb. I've certainly never advocated to give him two more years. Please find a post where I said that and I'm happy to never post here again. All I've said is I'd like to wait until the end of the season to make a more informed decision about firing him this season or not. Nothing about next year or the year after. You're an embarrassment to Virginia.

98FC6994-B3E2-4F14-9A01-5AA1C2DAAF89.gif

I lived in Virginia for years but I’m not from there. I’m born and raised on Miami Beach, so he can rest easier in his dead troll slumber.
Where did you live on Miami Beach?
I was born and raised on South Beach. Commerce St. to be exact.

Advertisement
Where did you live on Miami Beach?
I was born and raised on South Beach. Commerce St. to be exact.
I thought I knew all the streets - I didn’t even remember Commerce so I looked and it’s by South Pointe close to Washington. Not sure when you grew up there but I grew up there in the 80’s and that area as you know was actually rough by Beach standards.

I can DM you offline. Which account should I dm, bro, this one or the other one you have???

I like you in both accounts - ****, I can dm both at the same time. Lol

I thought I knew all the streets - I didn’t even remember Commerce so I looked and it’s by South Pointe close to Washington. Not sure when you grew up there but I grew up there in the 80’s and that area as you know was actually rough by Beach standards.

I can DM you offline. Which account should I dm, bro, this one or the other one you have???

I like you in both accounts - ****, I can dm both at the same time. Lol
I literally just found my password to the original account the other night. Had to go to my old AOL email address to find it.

Advertisement
Back