Poll: Should Manny Be Given 2 More Years?

Poll: Should Manny be given 2 more years as head coach of the Miami Hurricanes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
Since @NorthernVirginiaCane thinks that Manny should be given 2 more years as he’s a new Head Coach - and he has called me tiresome in this regard - as if he speaks with a majority voice - for taking the position that Blake should be gone and the new AD should deal with making a coaching change - and I believe Manny should be replaced in that process this year - I think it’s needed to show the tone of the board so we know who’s tiresome and who isn’t. If the board thinks my position is tiresome, I’ll stop. If the board thinks @NorthernVirginiaCane is a troll or a poRster, then let it be shown.

You’re vote is visible, cannot be changed and you have to vote to see the results.

Advertisement
Since @NorthernVirginiaCane thinks that Manny should be given 2 more years as he’s a new Head Coach - and he has called me tiresome in this regard - as if he speaks with a majority voice - for taking the position that Blake should be gone and the new AD should deal with making a coaching change - and I believe Manny should be replaced in that process this year - I think it’s needed to show the tone of the board so we know who’s tiresome and who isn’t. If the board thinks my position is tiresome, I’ll stop. If the board thinks @NorthernVirginiaCane is a troll or a poRster, then let it be shown.

You’re vote is visible, cannot be changed and you have to vote to see the results.

I honestly did a double take thinking WTF is RVA trolling us? The thought of 2 more years of THIS is gag-worthy.

Advertisement
I think if he wins out this year he will be given another year but he more than likely flames out next year.
I have no idea what will happen at this point as I haven’t spoken with anyone I know who is close to it within my own circle. I hope we move on though that’s not the poll here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t believe this poll even needs to be done. If you can’t win the coastal in your 1st 3 years, you don’t get a 4th year. Period. End of story. I can’t even fathom how any fan could debate otherwise.
Because he’s a troll and I’m not the only one tired of it, especially when he gets aggressive on the board - with more than just me - he’s exceeded his troll card.

Advertisement
Great!! 8 years of Manny!!

Kill Me Goodbye GIF by Film Riot

Advertisement
Back