Poll: Should Manny Be Given 2 More Years?

Poll: Should Manny be given 2 more years as head coach of the Miami Hurricanes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
**** no. Has to win the ACC and a bowl this year or gtfo. He’s not good. We’ve never had a tactical advantage with him at the helm in a single game. He’s not a draw in recruiting. No pluses. I’m bummed. I wanted him to be good but he ain’t got it.

This guy was given you flack even before you became a mod, right?
It’s possible I had a run in with him before I was a Maude but I think he joined close to that time.

He’s insulted people randomly like a snot because they express a different opinion and I’m talking about people who say things with rational explanations who aren’t insulting him. And then he tries to come off as some kind of authority on proper opinion and viewpoint etiquette.

His poRsting history smells of troll and with the other stuff mentioned - juice isn’t remotely worth the squeeze.

Advertisement
I can’t believe this poll even needs to be done. If you can’t win the coastal in your 1st 3 years, you don’t get a 4th year. Period. End of story. I can’t even fathom how any fan could debate otherwise.
I’m torn on the whole thing and happy to let it play out on the field the last 3/4 games but in manny’s defense he had the best record in the coastal last year there just weren’t any divisions

There are already 2 now my own peoples turn on me!
angry tv land GIF by YoungerTV

If he wins out or regardless of record?
It would have to be a complete debacle for the administration not to give him another year. If Miami gets blown out these last three games is the only way and the way our offense has been playing I don’t see that happening . TVD saved his job.

I voted no because of the 2 years. There’s a lot of gray area - variables. Does he win out? Does he lose 1 or more? Does he blow out 1 or more or get blown out? Any number of things could happen that will change his fate one way or another - sooner than later or later than sooner. For me, it’s just a week to week vigil.
True. But TVD most probably saved his job.

Advertisement
Two no. He's gotten himself a one year reprieve because he found his quarterback. He needs to find someone that can coach a defense. We haven't held a power 5 school under 30 points. I say bring in a new AD and let him decide at this point

I’m torn on the whole thing and happy to let it play out on the field the last 3/4 games but in manny’s defense he had the best record in the coastal last year there just weren’t any divisions
To me winning the coastal within 3 years is just one KPI I would measure the coach on if Im an AD. There are a lot of reasons Manny should be gone ****, what happened against North Carolina last year should have been a fireable offense alone. Let's see how it plays out. I'll be rooting for them every **** game either way.

To me winning the coastal within 3 years is just one KPI I would measure the coach on if Im an AD. There are a lot of reasons Manny should be gone ****, what happened against North Carolina last year should have been a fireable offense alone. Let's see how it plays out. I'll be rooting for them every **** game either way.
The reason why Manny was kept on after UNC last year was simple: to avoid the bad look of program instability and because something similar had just been done to Richt.

Besides, whilst Manny needs to be replaced, he’s not the core of the problem. That would be Blake, a dysfunctional Athletic Department, and a Board of Trustees that is Out to Lunch on this Program.

Advertisement
Agreed! Was just pointing it out

Two no. He's gotten himself a one year reprieve because he found his quarterback. He needs to find someone that can coach a defense. We haven't held a power 5 school under 30 points. I say bring in a new AD and let him decide at this point
Needs a lot more than someone to coach the defense. He needs someone who can recruit, who has actual credulity for RUNNING a football program and developing players skill sets. Recruits arrive with TALENT but their skill sets need to be developed and a productive practice environment needs to be established so they actually learn how to play fast against quality opponents. JJ's practices were always harder than the games. Manny practices slow and soft and thats' the way his teams have played. Manny needs to go .. period.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz already got two more years.

Clowndick should've been fired hours after he lost to Florida International two years ago this month.

Finish him. Dude ain't the answer.

No. But if he wins out (which I believe he won't 🤷🏾‍♀️), I see him getting another year...unfortunately.
No to coming back. I thought they had a good chance to run the table but after GT.....they play below their talent level every game. Beat the heck out of FSU!!!!!!! No one will fear that spear.

Advertisement
Back