• Yes with Tate we would be 2-0

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Yes with Tate we would be 1-1

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • No 0-2 regardless

Votes: 185 74.6%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Agree... the big plays were wide open for the taking and NKosi would’ve took advantage plus he wouldn’t have looked like a deer in headlights with all the mental errors.
facts he would of threw it down field but possibly be dead by the 2nd quarter

We would be undefeated with payton matocha

We'd be 3-0 right now if Matochampion got the nod. Apparently Stevie Ross made some calls and put the kibosh on the kid taking his rightful spot. Was afraid that people would instantly realize that he's better than any QB on the Dolphins roster.

Advertisement
I think we would’ve have won at least 1 game with either of the other two QBs. But you can’t pick both in this poll so my vote is for Tate.

Lol I gave Tate a hard time during the QB competition but after evaluating the last two games I believe Tate’s running ability would’ve been an added big play threat thats been missing from this so far very boring offense outside of the run game.

The only reason I wanted Jarren to win the job was bc I thought he had a live arm and was going to stretch the field at ease but **** since all we doing is dinking and dunking every snap, settling for punts and Field Goals, we could’ve just rolled with Tate... thoughts?
Do you always carry a SunPass for the Troll Booth?

Perry was 4 for 86 on passes 20 yards or more in the last 8 games last year ...

That was last year with no qb coaching whatsoever. I believe he could have gotten the ball within 5 yards of those wide open receivers in the FL game. I’m sure he is throwing better this year with an actual qb coach.

Advertisement
image.gif

Advertisement
Nkosi or Tate would both have a 80% completion percentage throwing 3 yard passes every snap as well... it’s not that impressive. Jarren isn’t much better than the other 2 QBs... He’s just the safest.

Your logic is cute but fails.
N’kosi averaged 5.7 yards per pass last year and he completed 50%.
Jarren is completing 76% with an average of 7.9 yards per pass.

Advertisement
I think we would’ve have won at least 1 game with either of the other two QBs. But you can’t pick both in this poll so my vote is for Tate.

Lol I gave Tate a hard time during the QB competition but after evaluating the last two games I believe Tate’s running ability would’ve been an added big play threat thats been missing from this so far very boring offense outside of the run game.

The only reason I wanted Jarren to win the job was bc I thought he had a live arm and was going to stretch the field at ease but **** since all we doing is dinking and dunking every snap, settling for punts and Field Goals, we could’ve just rolled with Tate... thoughts?

No. Same O line and fewer completions under the other two QBs.

Your logic is cute but fails.
N’kosi averaged 5.7 yards per pass last year and he completed 50%.
Jarren is completing 76% with an average of 7.9 yards per pass.

The difference is NKosis struggles were mainly a product of the offensive system and coaching around him last season. Jarren doesn’t have that handicap this season. NKosi would have a higher yards per pass average in this offense.

Kosi never made any mental errors or had a deer in headlights look last year? Revisionist history at its finest.

I never said he didn’t... but nowhere near what we saw from Jarren against Florida. Plus but he got that year of experience out of his system, would’ve been much more poised going up against Florida.

The experience of scoring 4 TDs, 0 ints against FSU in a comeback victory that’s an advantage against Florida that we could’ve used on the field.

Advertisement
Back