• Yes with Tate we would be 1-1

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • No 0-2 regardless

Votes: 185 74.6%

• Total voters

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
I think we would’ve have won at least 1 game with either of the other two QBs. But you can’t pick both in this poll so my vote is for Tate.

Lol I gave Tate a hard time during the QB competition but after evaluating the last two games I believe Tate’s running ability would’ve been an added big play threat thats been missing from this so far very boring offense outside of the run game.

The only reason I wanted Jarren to win the job was bc I thought he had a live arm and was going to stretch the field at ease but **** since all we doing is dinking and dunking every snap, settling for punts and Field Goals, we could’ve just rolled with Tate... thoughts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mods please ban OP. This **** was annoying 3 days ago and he's not stopping.

038E1A4C-80CE-4F4F-A5E1-8BFE51661FBD.gif

Advertisement
I think Jarren has done a pretty **** good job so far. But he better let it rip deep Saturday and start showing big play ability through the air or we need one of the other guys who will take some shots.

Advertisement
I think we would’ve have won at least 1 game with either of the other two QBs. But you can’t pick both in this poll so my vote is for Tate.

Lol I gave Tate a hard time during the QB competition but after evaluating the last two games I believe Tate’s running ability would’ve been an added big play threat thats been missing from this so far very boring offense outside of the run game.

The only reason I wanted Jarren to win the job was bc I thought he had a live arm and was going to stretch the field at ease but **** since all we doing is dinking and dunking every snap, settling for punts and Field Goals, we could’ve just rolled with Tate... thoughts?
I thought Perry had a live arm.

Advertisement
Rosier would look Heisman against Bethune-Cookman... not sure what Saturday will show, but should be fun to watch.

Advertisement
Back