Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Yes with Tate we would be 1-1

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • No 0-2 regardless

Votes: 185 74.6%

• Total voters
Advertisement
JW has been ok, but inevitably a QB is judge by Wins and Losses. He is 0-2

Depends on the game and that's a very simplistic way of looking at things.

He sure as heck didn't cost us the UNC game. He did enough to get us a win against UF, but also hindered us with all of the sacks.

You can still play great in whatever position and have a loss.

Advertisement
Some will not like this....and the fact is we'll NEVER know.

But WHY would anyone expect that we would have done better with either QB that LOST the QB competition??

IMO We probably would have done a lot worse

There's a reason why one is switching to WR and the other with more experience is sitting.

Stop trying to start a controversy when the QB is NOT the reason we lost either game.

They've ALL earned the place where they are each positioned now....you don't do better with lesser talent regardless of how much you may want them to play or like them

Advertisement
Nkosi or Tate would both have a 80% completion percentage throwing 3 yard passes every snap as well... it’s not that impressive. Jarren isn’t much better than the other 2 QBs... He’s just the safest.
Disagree.

thats just awful
Different system but accuracy is what it is especially on the shorter throws(7-10 yards) that should be completed at a higher percentage. Not anywhere less than 50%

Attachments

• A1FA77A9-D2D9-4E48-BE03-A296EA4F4B51.jpeg
    A1FA77A9-D2D9-4E48-BE03-A296EA4F4B51.jpeg
    435.3 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
I think we would’ve have won at least 1 game with either of the other two QBs. But you can’t pick both in this poll so my vote is for Tate.

Lol I gave Tate a hard time during the QB competition but after evaluating the last two games I believe Tate’s running ability would’ve been an added big play threat thats been missing from this so far very boring offense outside of the run game.

The only reason I wanted Jarren to win the job was bc I thought he had a live arm and was going to stretch the field at ease but **** since all we doing is dinking and dunking every snap, settling for punts and Field Goals, we could’ve just rolled with Tate... thoughts?

No lie 95 +5 bruh.... Last couple of weeks I've been thinking about this too? Good Post.

Advertisement
Oh yay , another dumb *** post / thread by the village idiot. We get it simple jack , you love ****** qbs , hence why you say how great rosier was and crap on kayaa and now Williams.

Mods any chance we could just stick the cis retards in another section of the board , kinda like a small bus for handicapped porsters.

Perry was 4 for 86 on passes 20 yards or more in the last 8 games last year ...

****** cane said “Williams is completing 2-3 yard passes , that’s why his completions is high”. Yet leaves out Williams averages over 10 yards per completion

Once again proving he’s the biggest ****** troll on this site.

Nkosi or Tate would both have a 80% completion percentage throwing 3 yard passes every snap as well... it’s not that impressive. Jarren isn’t much better than the other 2 QBs... He’s just the safest.
He's not throwing 3 yard passes every snap and he is head and shoulders above the other 2 QBs. Williams is incredibly accurate and very poised for a red shirt freshman. He will continue to improve and as he becomes more and more comfortable with the offense and the speed of the game. The fact that he has used the short pass check downs so often while he acclimates himself is a sign of intelligence and maturity. The intermediate to long passing game will come. Be patient.

Advertisement
Back