POLL- Conferences: Where Do You Want to Go?

What's your preferred destination?

• Total voters
Advertisement
I’d prefer to be in the SEC. It’s the better of the two conferences. We’ll see how it plays out. I’d expect us to go big 10 if we move.

SEC. You yahoos realize we’re Miami FLORIDA, not Miami Ohio, right? I seriously wonder how many of you failed high school geography. We’re in the Southeast. We should play in the Southeastern conference.

It would be better for recruiting. Unless you want to focus on recruiting New Jersey lol.

Oh and we could play FSU and UF every year. Go to the big 10 and our two biggest rivalry games are gone forever.
The only reason this thread got created is because USC and UCLA joined the B1G…..last I checked Los Angeles isn’t in the Midwest.

FSU and UF being gone forever is not true either. There is such a thing as out of conference games.

The only reason this thread got created is because USC and UCLA joined the B1G…..last I checked Los Angeles isn’t in the Midwest.

FSU and UF being gone forever is not true either. There is such a thing as out of conference games.

What happened to the Oklahoma v Nebraska rivalry game?

And unlike USC, Miami has the OPTION of picking one of the power 2 that makes geographic sense. USC had no choice BUT the big 10. We do

Again, better recruiting in the SEC, and we would play FSU and UF every year. Would you rather play Alabama or Illinois? Come on man, you transplants are delusional. Buy a map please, or pull up Google Earth. Miami is not in the northeast

Advertisement
What happened to the Oklahoma v Nebraska rivalry game?

And unlike USC, Miami has the OPTION of picking one of the power 2 that makes geographic sense. USC had no choice BUT the big 10.

Again, better recruiting in the SEC, and we would play FSU and UF every year. Would you rather play Alabama or Illinois? Come on man, you transplants are delusional. Buy a map please, or pull up Google Earth. Miami is not in the northeast
I was born and raised in Miami and live here now lmao.

FSU and UF play each other every year. Clemson and South Carolina play each other every year. Georgia and Georgia tech. Iowa and Iowa state.

Also you’re comparing Alabama to Illinois? I can do the same thing, look. Would you rather play Ohio State or Vanderbilt?

Annnnyyyyyyywaaaayyyyysssssss

I don't think the B1G or SEC want us. Big state universities are their primary targets. Prolly a number of ACC progams they'd desire ahead of us.

Thankfully, our school is located in a big city/media market and now has a big name HC, or we'd truly be screwed.
USC isn’t a big state university

Oregon and Washington have applied entry to B10....Pac would be over if true...

ACC better get aggressive here or we fall well behind SEC and B10...

Advertisement
So, LA schools can play in cold weather but Miami can't? Come on
Nor to mention how overblown that is anyway. I live in Big 10 country. Outside of MAYBE flurries, most years we have no serious snow or freezing temps until after the season anyway. Average temp in Columbus, OH in November is 53. In Clemson it's 64. Wow. Earth shattering

Advertisement
Advertisement
B1G. We are an east coast school, not a "Southern" one. There are plenty of east coast schools in the B1G as is, so we will have a group to roll with. Texas is going to learn mighty quickly that they aren't southern, not in the way the rest of the SEC is, and that's going to be a problem. The money is going to be similar either way.
Who cares about being Southern or east coast? USC and UCLA are west coast and just joined the B1G. Geography and culture have been thrown out the window at this point.

Rebrand the ACC as the American Coastal Conference. Bring in Oregon, Washington, finalize ND, and poach some schools from the Big 12.

This, Tobacco road needs to give ND a lot of power if they want to keep the ACC alive. Bring in Oregon, Washington, Cal, Stanford, ASU(IDK), TCU, Baylor, BYU(?), Houston(?), WVU and Kansas(?)

SEC cause think we’d see a instant recruiting Boost. In prospects, scouts, media and CFB coaches eyes the SEC is the premier

New ACC commissioner is a big football guy.

I think he will try to go after ND, maybe Oregon, Stanford, Washington.

I would much rather add teams than to join SEC or Big 10.

Other than just money for athletics has any team actually improved their athletics (football) program by moving to other power 5 conferences?

Texas A&M
Nebraska
Colorado
Maryland
West Virginia
Missouri
Miami
VT
BC
Syracuse
Pittsburgh
Louisville

I think the only one you could
Argue is A&M, but it's debatable.

If you are going to move to SEC or Big10, the playoff has to expand.

Miami
Clemson
Notre Dame
Oregon
FSU
VT
Washington
Nc State
UNC
UVA
Louisville
Pittsburgh
WF
Duke
GT
BC

This conference could stand right with the other 2 and be the 3 super conferences!

Advertisement
Back