PODCAST: The Start of a Streak ft. Lance Roffers and D$

View as article
Advertisement
1571316459504.png

Driving on turnpike i’m two minutes into this podcast and love what I hear about Zion put the kids in position to win!!!

Advertisement
My sorry but how is it talkative we are chair coaches know the simple things but the coaches consistently don’t know what to do great podcast...hire lance um

These are my favorite posts.

You realize D and Lance are 40 something year old dudes sitting in office chairs talking with a heart rate of about 70, correct? They're not playing. Their "focus" doesn't help our hurt the, you know, actual players?

d money is that old?
I could tell lance was that old by his pics but I always imagined d money to be around petes age

Advertisement

You realize D and Lance are 40 something year old dudes sitting in office chairs talking with a heart rate of about 70, correct? They're not playing. Their "focus" doesn't help our hurt the, you know, actual players?

I'm referencing the front-running narrative from the fans talking about a COTDAMM streak when the Canes don't even look like they're being coached during the week

Advertisement
Great podcast, thanks for putting this out. I know Enos has deserved the criticism he's received this year, but that OL can't make it easy to call plays. The continuous mistakes and poor play by this group is killing us. Barry has to go if this group shows no improvement the rest of the year.

Advertisement
Thank you @Lance Roffers , I’ve been saying for weeks Donaldson has been just as bad or worse than Zion. The only thing that’s saved him is the LT gets more attention , I’m amazed the staff hasn’t tried somebody else. At this point he’s a wounded calf on skates , that’s way overweight , he’s as sloppy as a guard can get.

Also your break down of kosi is dead on , for our situation he’s probably a better option but as a straight passer he’s nowhere near JW.As I’ve also posted NP is a one , maybe two read guy that’ll tuck after those two reads. But his legs add a dimension that helps the ol.

Last edited:
Great podcast, thanks for putting this out. I know Enos has deserved the criticism he's received this year, but that OL can't make it easy to call plays. The continuous mistakes and poor play by this group is killing us. Barry has to go if this group shows no improvement the rest of the year.
That’s what happens when you hire a rookie OL coach with no track record and no pedigree.

Should be a drinking game. Drink once fans start equating our fan focus with success on the field. I'd have died after the Golden Maryland game.

Lance Roffers sounds less inbred than I expected.

...no offense to Roffers intended, I'm living in Alabama, it's a true metric around here.

Advertisement
Back