PODCAST: Camp Buzz from NFL Scouts and Steve "K9" Kim

View as article
Advertisement
Great podcast D$!!! Always great when you have guests on that can break down the team, including word from NFL scouts regarding Evidence, Garvin, Jackson, etc. it does put things into perspective when you hear others outside of CIS talk up the Canes and the talent that Richt has built up in 3 short seasons. I’m in agreement with K9 - we really should only lose 1 game this year, and I believe that will unfortunately be vs Clemson again in the ACCCG. But unless their are 2 SEC teams with only 1 loss, and given how we lose to Clemson; we could pull an Alabama and get ourselves into the CFP. Wouldn’t that be something? Two ACC teams in the playoffs!!!

Advertisement
Great podcast D$

I wouldn’t trade this roster with any other team in the country.

We going undefeated!!

:rickflair2:

Brandon Mcgee man I forgot all about that kid. I thought he was going to be great when we were recruiting him.

That was awesome. Thanks D

I think I need to get my ears checked because those crickets were driving me crazy. LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
That power running game that Richt has been dying to SHOW OFF
795729.gif

Good stuff.

Interesting tidbits from the NFL scouts. Nice to hear them recognizing Demetrius Jackson as a prospect. While I can see the 3-technique talk, I think his best fit is as a 3-4 DE. I imagine the scout who mentioned DJax is associated with a 4-3 team.

As for the rest of the DEs. I know we’re getting way ahead of ourselves, but we could potentially be looking at a situation where we put out a 1st round DE 3 years in a row.

@DMoney you seem to praise the OL as a pass blocking unit but come short of doing the same with regards to runblocking. Just based off personnel and last season, im sure pass blocking will be their stronger element, but in your opinion is the run blocking actually progressing and showing real promise? The talk from the last scrimmage seems to be a far cry from the spring when none of our RBs seemed to be able to average more than 3 ypc

Advertisement
Love these podcasts D!!! However, the audio quality of the interview was so poor. Really difficult to stay with it once K9 jumped on. Wonder if there's a way to plug into a conference call with the audio?

Love these podcasts D!!! However, the audio quality of the interview was so poor. Really difficult to stay with it once K9 jumped on. Wonder if there's a way to plug into a conference call with the audio?

Yeah, there is a better way to do it which we are unable to do last night because of circumstances. Won't happen again.

Yeah, that was on me and my end. I have now joined the 21st century and downloaded Skype. My previous appearances on the podcast with Peter in the past I was on a regular phone and it was fine. But again, Ive got Skype now

Advertisement
Back