Please rank our assistant and position coaches in order of their quality.

Is it ok for me to wait after the early signing period before I give my 2 cents.I want to see what kind of recruiting class this staff gets after having a not so good year record wise.

Advertisement
I can't rank mediocre coaching
Qbc terrible see below
OL terrible searles should be gone
Rb were the same as last year
Wr regressed
LB finished strong finley flashed all year
Cb bandy got better
S. Redwine got better JJ finished strong

Brown is the most overrated coach on staff. Fans like him because he gives good interviews. How does a 5* RB not see the field if he’s such a good coach?

Advertisement
Everything, technical coaching acumen, recruiting wise, factor it all in. Thanks for your input.

I wont pollute the answers with my opinion. Here they are as they are listed on hurricanesports.com

Thomas Brown
Manny Diaz
Ron Dugans
Todd Hartley
Ephriam Banda
Jonathan Patke
Jon Richt
Mike Rumph
Stacey Searels
Jess Simpson

(really want to hear what @rokulika thinks)

The following is attributable to a 70/30 evaluation of outwear and presumed innerwear, respectively.

#1 Searels - Sweater in the winter? Check. Sweater in the fall? Check. Sweater during a south florida summer on gameday in a packed stadium?! Check, Check, Check! Searels. This could be relative bias - I’ve been seen about town in a hoodie more than a handful - but Searels is packing all of the outerwear swagger necesary of this U. No need to make it to the undergarments - Searels is commando. The man does not fear a moose knuckle, nor does he care about your opinion of him.

#2 Manny Diaz - The son of Miami royalty, Diaz tops this list at #2. Sure, Diaz hatched in the same cesspool as the same manager that he now challenges for “top dog” honors; MD was once Seminole. But he shed the Garnett and Gold for the Orange and Green. And secretly, we all know that when Manuel Alberto aggregates a fissure, the fluid that leaks from his innards have always been Orange and Green. There is not much of a reason to assess the garments donned by Manny, but we will. For MD, the suit does not make the man, the man makes the suit. He is regularly seen roaming the sidelines in a crisply ironed Collared short-sleeve polo; tucked neatly into his pants du jour. The look is simple, but displayed elegantly. Say No More Cuz.

#3 Jon Richt - The sweater-vest was built for utmost confidence. Everything about Treseel screamed, “Tighty Whitey!” Not Richt. This sweater-vest is masterly paired with briefs and a snap back. I’ll take “youth” over “talent” every day of the week. Sorry Mike.

#4 Mike Rumph - Rumph Resides somewhere between “young and old.” Evaluating his attire gets similar treatment as his coaching. Hes a legend. Shutdown corner on the GOAT CFB team. There might be a chance that he pulls recruits, but maybe not. The secondary looks good, but it sort of doesnt. Someone, somewhere, probably thinks dresses well. Thats a good enough reason for this legend to fall-out at #4. Extra credit: Hes probably a silk boxers guy.

#5-8 coming shortly.

Bandy looked like a beast most of the year, Dean is still trash but he improved, MJ improved tons last year and teams didn't test him deep this year as much. But y'all still sleeping on Rumph tryna deny his development just because his recruiting isn't elite.

Bandy looked like a beast most of the year, Dean is still trash but he improved, MJ improved tons last year and teams didn't test him deep this year as much. But y'all still sleeping on Rumph tryna deny his development just because his recruiting isn't elite.
He’s proven himself, every year he’s had a different corner playing at an elite level and several playing really good just think about it

Corn elder played at an elite level
Young was really good the last 5 games
Colbert was good in the games he played
Redwine was solid

Michael Jackson played at an elite level
Bandy was really good. as a freshman
Malek Young was very solid all year. Unfortunate he got hurt man...
Dee Delaney improved as the season went on

Trajan bandy played at an elite level.
Jackson was really good.
Dean was not great but improved overall (ties for team lead in ints)
Didn’t see much of the young guys at corner this year but they will develop.

Advertisement
Think Brown is good RB coach but he has to go. Keep Diaz and rest of D, fire entire offensive staff.

Simpson, just to ruffle the Kul slurpers panties.
tumblr_m22h38nfIa1rsk72no1_500.gif

Everything, technical coaching acumen, recruiting wise, factor it all in. Thanks for your input.

I wont pollute the answers with my opinion. Here they are as they are listed on hurricanesports.com

Thomas Brown
Manny Diaz
Ron Dugans
Todd Hartley
Ephriam Banda
Jonathan Patke
Jon Richt
Mike Rumph
Stacey Searels
Jess Simpson

(really want to hear what @rokulika thinks)

What
Does anyone else see this exercise as utterly absurd? Who, certainly not me, is in a position to make an informed judgement here?
cane Dynasty is bored!

Diaz- solid
Simpson- year 1 solid, not sure about his recruiting
Banda - safeties playing well
Hartley- TE only
Dugans- wrs drop lots of balls and fail to get separation, also stealing money as assistant OC
Rumph- terrible recruiter, corners are a liability if the passrush doesn’t get to the qb
Brown- stealing money as assistant OC, runningback recruiting is soso as he lost McFarley and Crowley but got Davis and Lingard.
Patke- worthless hire
Richt- terrible OC and mediocre HC
Jon Richt- garbage
Searels- garbage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back