Please explain the Schiano hate

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
Why is this guy so hated on this board? I don't understand. I think Tennessee is kicking themselves in the balls for not following threw with hiring him. For some reason he has a bad rap on this board. Just wondering why.

Schiano is exactly what we need at head coach. No nonsense. No bull bleep.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he would be solid to mediocre here.Maybe like Butch Davis back in the day with half the evaluation skills. We’d have a solid staff, solid recruiting and evals, but gameday decisions would sometimes be bone headed and frustrating with limited innovation.

I think we’d be a 8-10 win team with him. Basically 8-9 win seasons for 3 years, up to 10 and then back to 8-9. Occasionally we’d hit 11 wins but 9 wins or so would be the constant. Good but never great.

1606016013645.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah that’s also kind of important, too. Lol
Greg had come into his office white as a ghost and said he just saw Jerry doing something to a boy in the shower. And that’s it. That’s all he ever told me.”

Yep i little bit...for those who dont like to read...he can go to **** literally for keeping his mouth shut..

Advertisement
Why is this guy so hated on this board? I don't understand. I think Tennessee is kicking themselves in the balls for not following threw with hiring him. For some reason he has a bad rap on this board. Just wondering why.

Schiano is exactly what we need at head coach. No nonsense. No bull bleep.

Schiano protected a child diddler. So he's permanently off the list.

He literally knew little boys were being *** raped in the showers and kept his mout shut for the sake of his career. Any decent man would literally have a baseball bat in his hands and be cracking skulls.

Any questions about why he’s hated?
Well if he did that horrible ****, I am officially on the hate him team. I had no idea.

Advertisement
Back